DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLING ON THE INTERNET NOT FROM THE NOW

RIPPA

Guest Edwin

This popped up on YouTube today. I thought it was very good. We get to see a different side of Rey which we never see -- him bleeding and brawling. He hits one real big dive and it maybe one of my favorites I've ever seen him hit as he hits a vicious tope with some force behind it and there's a cool visual of him cornering Vulcano and punching him in the face. Vulcano on the opposite side is fantastic rudoing it up with the mask tearing and beating on Rey for the most part. It felt a bit one sided, but the small comebacks were good. Everyone else is mostly along for the ride.

Edited by Edwin

Guest Edwin

Not a great match by any chance as it's mostly a 3 on 1 beatdown on Perro, but it leads to a hot finish and a wild post match angle that nearly ends in a riot.

Relevos Increíbles means rivals as partners which is why Perro is tagging with Satánico and Cien Carras with Konnan.

Based on his drawl alone, Del Wilkes is lucky he wasn't in WWF long enough to get saddled with a Carolina plantation owner gimmick. 

Edited by Elsalvajeloco

On 4/4/2020 at 4:42 AM, Tim Evans said:

Abdullah the Butcher vs Son of Jason from WWC 2004. This isn't good at all but worth watching just to see babyface Abdullah. Everyone bleeds from Jason(who Abby unmasks) to the ref to even the female valet(who the ref blades right in front of the camera)

I think I got hepatitis just from watching this. Abby is so slow motion that there is a full minute between the ref getting color on the valet and Abby lightly touching her in the head with the foreign object (and on the top of the head too and nowhere near the bladejob?). Minimal effort...that's wrestling, ladies and gentlemen.

Edited by Elsalvajeloco
  • Haha 1