DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLING ON THE INTERNET NOT FROM THE NOW

RIPPA

Asking for a friend of a friend*, but apparently there was a 6 Man from Michinoku Pro where Jody Fliesch teamed with Liger and Sasuke. Now a quick google only shows Fliesch and Liger with Shinzaki, not Sasuke (and that match only available on a disc, not online), but I thought I'd ask just in case. Does anyone know if anywhere has this match in full?

* nb: It's Jody himself who's looking. So presumably he already owns a copy of RF Video's Best of Jody Fleisch DVD.

Edited by AxB

I finally got around to watching the Sasuke documentary a while back. If you already thought he was crazy, watching him walk around with a bullhorn yelling at random pedestrians to vote for him will make you think it's worse than just the bumping. 

Waitaminute, Shibata seriously worked M-Pro? 

• Haha 1

This is a treat. WCW would try lots of stupid stuff as we all know (like the main event of this show) but every once in awhile the absurdity would work. This is one of those times, and it's an awesome match. Nick Patrick comes out mean mugging but facially turns into a sniveling baby at every turn, and man, can he work! He starts throwing jabs like Jerry Lawler at one point, has a hilarious knees-to-face bump in the ring, fools Jericho into absolutely popping the ringpost. Watch this. 

Oh, and I forgot to mention that Jericho wrestles with one arm tied behind his back. Yep.

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Thanks 1

Today is the 29th anniversary of the infamous Onita & Tarzan Goto vs The Original Sheik & Sabu Fire Death Match in Hyogo, Japan. The first time I heard of that match was in an article in the October 1992 PWI, which I bought to read on a long plane ride. For hours on that flight, I was transfixed by the carnage on those pages. When I saw the actual video, it gave me chills. Still does today.

• Like 2

In which Wrestling Machine Doug Williams teaches American Comedy wrestler Sugar Dunkerton how to be a Wrestling Machine.

• Like 2