DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLING ON THE INTERNET NOT FROM THE NOW

RIPPA

This has pretty much none of the things I dislike about lucha libre and almost all of the stuff I enjoy about the style. Satanico in the red tights looks like he's ready to do some wrestling with his friends at a sleepover. So many Lou Ferrigno lookalikes with that hairstyle that must've been popular in the '80s and early '90s. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tim Evans said:

A bunch of Otto Wanz matches have been uploaded to Youtube today. I want to see @Matt D review all of them on Segunda Caida someday. My two favorite ones:

The crowd heat for the Leslie match is amazing.

I'll try to review these AND the freaking 50 minute Slaughter match that I never got to by the end of the month. We'll see if I can get Eric in on at least the shorter ones.

• Like 1

That was so much fun!

Edit: WHAT!? Those weren't tights Takayama was wearing but super high cut jean shorts. Dude did a fucking exploding barbed wire match in Daisy Dukes!

Edited by Jiji

Shotzi Blackheart vs Effy, in a 'who looks better in fishnets' match. Or possibly a 'Who's Entrance music fits their gimmick better' match.

Edited by AxB

Super Dragon vs. Jack Evans is quite good. The finish is one of the craziest things I've ever seen.

Edited by Edwin