DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLING ON THE INTERNET NOT FROM THE NOW

RIPPA

This is my first time experiencing the Tonpachi Machine Guns and the hair of Orihara is somehow worse than I ever expected it to be. With the goatee/soul patch/mutton chops combo included it is truly the stuff of nightmares. I once had a mohawk that I shaved the top off of so I looked like a Hare Krishna, then it turned into a mullet when it grew out. That wasn't as bad as what you see above. 

On 9/30/2020 at 3:32 PM, Curt McGirt said:

This is my first time experiencing the Tonpachi Machine Guns and the hair of Orihara is somehow worse than I ever expected it to be. With the goatee/soul patch/mutton chops combo included it is truly the stuff of nightmares. I once had a mohawk that I shaved the top off of so I looked like a Hare Krishna, then it turned into a mullet when it grew out. That wasn't as bad as what you see above. 

Oh man. In the second match he has on the first file, he's completely shaved the sides and has a full on UK '82/Casualties street punk spike mohawk. It's incredible. You have no idea how hard it is to try to put up something like that if you have hair with even a slight wave to it, and to make it form individual spikes? Getthefuckouttaheeeeeya. 

I wish I could find a picture of it. It truly is incredible. Go take a look. 

1 minute ago, Johnny Rodz said:

I pasted in the paper clip link and the video doesn't load for some reason.

No, just paste the regular link. Just C+P. No need to use the URL button since you aren't hotlinking it.

Edited by Elsalvajeloco

IWA Puerto Rico put up a WWF vs IWA show from 2001. Featuring:

Godfather vs Paparazzi

Big Show vs Agent Bruno and ???

Crash Holly vs Super Crazy

Test vs Tiger Ali Singh

Apollo and Ricky Banderas vs Russ McCullough and DDP

Beyond want to get up to 3 Million Subscribers before the end of the year. And to help towards that, they've uploaded these:

Biff Busick vs Eddie Edwards

Zack Sabre Jr. vs Martin Stone (Danny Burch)

• Like 1