DVDVR Message Board

[GMOAT] BALLOTS RECEIVED

RIPPA

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Kidney stones hurt. I had 40. Best wishes.

Ow, my sympathies, Bro. :(

It is hard enough trying to comfort someone suffering through that.  I can't imagine having one myself.  Knock on wood, I've never had a kidney stone and hopefully never will.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, J.T. said:

Ow, my sympathies, Bro. :(

It is hard enough trying to comfort someone suffering through that.  I can't imagine having one myself.  Knock on wood, I've never had a kidney stone and hopefully never will.

Cheers, mate. One of the worst pains I've ever had. Best wishes to the both of you.

• Like 1

On ‎18‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:55 AM, RIPPA said:

COWARD~!

So I have this text file lying around that has a list of movies that I think are really good.  I checked last night, and there are 107 movies in there.

So you have successfully shamed me into participating.  Will get something in by tomorrow.  Like I said though, overwhelming 21st century bias.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, S.K.o.S. said:

So I have this text file lying around that has a list of movies that I think are really good.  I checked last night, and there are 107 movies in there.

So you have successfully shamed me into participating.  Will get something in by tomorrow.  Like I said though, overwhelming 21st century bias.

It will serve to counter my old man bias since I am like a hundred and forty five years old.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, S.K.o.S. said:

Sent.  I PMed rather than e-mailing, hope that's ok.

Got it

It was fine since I just c&p it into Excel

Excel was being a bitch but that had nothing to do with your ballot