DVDVR Message Board

Your 2017 INTERNET MATCHES Thread

Inspire Pro Wrestling with a full show. Main event looks to be Keith Lee vs. Sammy Guevara. 

And hey there, Delilah Doom's one half of the tag champs.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Noah Mark said:

Boy this thread is starting to die.  What happened?  The last few years this thread was probably up to about 10 or 11 pages by this time the last few years.    Is Dean or Phil not watching wrestling anymore?

What's that? Thanks for all the matches that have been posted? You're welcome.

No, seriously, it's just that some matches are shared/linked to in other threads like US INDY/INDIE. Have you seen the CWF regular postings? 

• Like 1

Don't know if there will be replays elsewhere, but here's what looks to be a solid Wrestle Circus card with a smarky title streaming live in about 4 hours from now:

On 6/23/2017 at 9:30 PM, Noah Mark said:

Boy this thread is starting to die.  What happened?  The last few years this thread was probably up to about 10 or 11 pages by this time the last few years.    Is Dean or Phil not watching wrestling anymore?

Dean's viewing is definitely down and what he is watching tends to not be from this year

Plus at lot of the stuff isn't linkable (or I should say I am not linking to rutube) as more and more stuff moves to streaming services. (And Youtube boning wrestling promotions)

On 6/6/2017 at 2:16 PM, RIPPA said:

I think this was posted elsewhere but here is that Onita deathmatch with Bob Sapp, Jaguar Yokota, Aja Kong amongst others

This was seriously awful.  The high point was Onita giving Sapp two terrible-looking stunners and Sapp barely selling them (the first one, he.... bent at the knees).  Onita's second, sloppy stunner (which required Sapp to stand basically still and not react to Onita in front of him) may be the worst stunner I've seen.

I liked Sapp in New Japan but now he's weirdly proportioned.  I know it's an upper body business, but someone needs to remind Bob when it's leg day.

While it stinks that a lot of this stuff isn't available for free, I wish there was an easier way to recommend HSWN or PBTV footage from this year in a way that would make people want to watch it. I know it does cost money but for $10/service you can get at least 2+ matches on PBTV and near 10+ matches for HSWN that would have felt right at home here in year's past. 

I shared this elsewhere, but I wanted to make sure more people got a chance to see this match: I've been living and wrestling in the Okanagan for nearly a decade, and this is one of the best matches I've ever seen live...it starts just after the finish of this Kabe/Icarus match...

Rampage vs. El Ligero vs. Dave Mastiff vs. Joe Coffey

Haven't watched it yet so no idea if it is actually good but it has Rampage and Dave Mastiff in the same ring so it is getting posted

As I mentioned in the UK thread in the Theoretical #2 Feds form, WCPW also has the full shows for the German, UK, Scottish, and Canadian Qualifiers for PWWC uploaded to the WCPW YouTube channel.