DVDVR Message Board

WWE HALL OF FAME 2017

RIPPA

I've read where Angle has been sober for a while now, and could not be happier for the guy. I'm sure he would love to have another WWE match, but with his neck, knees, etc. I wonder if he would pass the physical.

Maybe when Bryan goes on paternity leave from SmackDown, Angle will be the commissioner in his absence. They can play off of his feud with Shane in 2001, and have them butt heads. 

7 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

I've read where Angle has been sober for a while now, and could not be happier for the guy. I'm sure he would love to have another WWE match, but with his neck, knees, etc. I wonder if he would pass the physical.

Maybe when Bryan goes on paternity leave from SmackDown, Angle will be the commissioner in his absence. They can play off of his feud with Shane in 2001, and have them butt heads.

I see what you did there. :)

Heyman is the only choice to induct Brock when he goes in. 

Heyman should be in as well. You could go with Foley, Dreamer, the Dudleys, or maybe Taz for the induction. If it's Dreamer, I say let Paul E. shoot him, so Tommy can finally take a bullet for ECW. It'll just be a grazing blow. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Jim Cornette will claim to have not watched it, but will yell about it in depth for 40 minutes

Or it'll be like Lucha Underground. He'll see a 3 minute preview and claim to have watched it.