DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

16 minutes ago, Josh Mann said:

So the rumored frontrunner for the GM job for Washington FC? 

Mike Mayock.

Phil, you're welcome. 

So that explains the joke on Rich Eisen show twitter that he is in line for the GM show for the Skins.  Now I am so conflicted on whether I want to see this happen or RG3 back with Redskins

The Dolphins signed Lawrence Timmons from the Steelers.  While time might be up for him, he was such a dependable player

21 minutes ago, Josh Mann said:

So the rumored frontrunner for the GM job for Washington FC? 

Mike Mayock.

Phil, you're welcome. 

If it gets him away from the broadcasting booth every fan in America should send Dan Snyder a fruit basket as thanks.

11 minutes ago, supremebve said:

I guess Jim McMahon is the best Bears quarterback of my lifetime, who is #2?  It is either Rex Grossman or Jay Cutler right?

If those are my options, I'm voting for a Player to be Born Later as my #2.

43 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The ROFLCopter is Glennonized

qzlvqA6.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shadow said:

Kony Ealy and Carolina's 3rd (#72) to the Patriots for New England's 2nd (#64) to Carolina

Kony Ealy was the dude who would have been MVP if Carolina won the Super Bowl right?  He's going to be a pro bowler in New England isn't he?

44 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Kony Ealy was the dude who would have been MVP if Carolina won the Super Bowl right?  He's going to be a pro bowler in New England isn't he?

Yes that's him.  He never lived up to his potential though and that was his one good game.  He probably would not have made the team this year so I think getting something for him, moving up 8 spots, is better than nothing especially in this deep draft.

• Like 1

Terrance Williams is staying with the Cowboys 4yr/17m, which is kinda surprising considering everyone expected him to be gone. I mean Cole Beasley was the de facto #2 WR once Dak got the QB spot, and TWill was a Romo favorite. Anyway, I'm not gonna shit on having any kind of WR depth.