DVDVR Message Board

A Report Weird Things Thread

RIPPA

Sorry about the weirdness.  I left a experimental board up and it became a spammer's paradise.  It's all straight and I blame... RIPPA~!

Sorry.  Have at it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't post pictures or gifs. The dialogue box opens but then freezes and won't submit. Even cancel doesn't work, I have to close the tab. I spent about an hour last night trying to post gifs of Hunico and just lost a post casting NXT's Oliver Grey as a Devonian Raven. Boooooooooo.

Guest Newbury

Hello, i just registered and recieved a validation email to my yahoo account minus any links to click just blank space here:

To activate your account, simply click on the following link:

(Some email client users may need to copy and paste the link into your web

browser).

and this

If you could not validate your registration by clicking on the link, please

visit this page:

It will ask you for a user id number, and your validation key. These are shown

below:

i tried to change which email account i was using to see if it was a yahoo problem, this required authentication which in turn confirmed my account so i can write this but unsure what the problem

I had this same problem as well. The validation key and what not just didn't show in the e-mail.

• 2 weeks later...

If you mean just posting a link and having the board convert it automatically - then yeah that has been happening for a bit now.

You either need to use the url tags yourself or use the little buttons in the reply box.

There is an updated version of the IPP boards available that might fix it - we just haven't upgraded it yet

• Like 1

Hey guys, just thought I'd let you guys know that I had the same problem as sicknote and KJL, I did what they did and then changed my email back to the one I registered with and it worked out fine.

• 1 month later...