DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] DECEMBER 2016 DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I will get the taping spoilers up soon.

Folks are flying out today for the Australia/Japan shows - so will shall see who is going.

I do know the following people are advertised for Florida on Friday (so they definitely are missing at least the Osaka show if not the whole trip)

Authors of Pain

Roderick Strong

Rich Swann

Big Damo

No Way Jose

Also - this show in Crystal River has sold HORRIBLY and they are still pushing tickets hard. I have a feeling they won't be returning there

List of folks confirmed for international trip

Joe

Nakamura

Asuka

Nia Jax

Revival

Tye Dillinger

Oney Lorcan

#DIY

Akira Tozawa

(everyone from Revival down has Tweeted about going. Everyone else is in an advertised match)

Oh something else from the tapings that isn't a spoiler

Drake Younger didn't ref any of the matches so folks are now wondering if this means he was brought up to the main roster

12 minutes ago, Peck said:

Did I remember hearing on TV this week that Itami was heading to Osaka as well? No way he's been cleared yet, right?

He is not cleared. He is over there doing media type things for the show.

In fact - I think he was there all week

I was happy to see Nicole Matthews finally make an NXT show, even if it was just as jobber. I wish we were in the timeline where the Canadian Ninjas got to be the NXT mean girl stable instead of Billie and Peyton.

Glad Tye got a nice sendoff against Joe too.

• Like 1

Okay - I feel more comfortable this way now.

If you don't want to know anything about what you might see over the next few weeks. Don't go to the following places

WWE.com

Youtube (WWE Channel)

Twitter

F4W (and I assume all other wrestling "news" sites)

Facebook

The rest of the internet

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Mike Zeidler said:

Oh man, am I dumb enough to pick a shift for the next 6 months based on getting Thursday off just to go see NXT in Indianapolis?

Can you request that one particular night off? Don't screw your next six months for one night, as good as that night may be.

Not sure if this would be the appropriate forum, but will give it a shot anyway.  Has anyone attended an NXT taping at Full Sail?  How much do tickets typically run?  I see the January 5th tapings are currently sold out.  Does anyone know if there will likely be a February set of tapings at Full Sail and what likely date?  Not sure if the Feb tapings will likely be on the road if they lead into Wrestlemania weekend or not.

2 hours ago, kittybones26 said:

Not sure if this would be the appropriate forum, but will give it a shot anyway.  Has anyone attended an NXT taping at Full Sail?  How much do tickets typically run?  I see the January 5th tapings are currently sold out.  Does anyone know if there will likely be a February set of tapings at Full Sail and what likely date?  Not sure if the Feb tapings will likely be on the road if they lead into Wrestlemania weekend or not.

@Tim Evans tends to go there a lot. He'll surely know that information  for you.