DVDVR Message Board

[DEC 2016] ANIMATED WRESTLING GIF THREAD

Considering he nearly killed Sydal's brother on that spot and the fact the guy who did the move ended up becoming paralyzed, it's a rather odd thing to watch. Definitely not something that should be done ever again.

God what a dumb fucking  move.  The guy taking it has no ability to protect himself and, I don't remember the proper terms from the bullshit college 100 level physics course I took 20 years ago, but his head is literally swinging toward the ground faster than any other part of his body.  

There's a video out there of Matt Sydal watching this and he's horrified.  And he made a great point, saying he wanted to keep getting better at wrestlng specifically so he could wrestle better people instead of dipshits who want to try dumb stuff.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Lemme guess. Kickout at 2.

He got knocked completely out, got a bad concussion and broke some fingers, so that would be a no on the kickout. He had to forcibly roll the poor guy over to get the pinfall. Even better, I'm almost certain he called the move The Panty Dropper. Of course, Spyral then went and paralyzed himself doing a 630 in training, so fuck it.

1 hour ago, The Iron Yuppie said:

You dumb bastard! It's not a schooner, it's a sailboat! 

A schooner is a sailboat, you stupid-head and I already know the Easter Bunny is really the Tooth Fairy in disguise!

• Like 2

On 12/21/2016 at 11:54 PM, sydneybrown said:

The funny thing is back in my tape trading days, I'd be pretty happy if the quality was this good.

It still weirds me out to watch ECW in perfect clarity. The tracking lines were a part of the show.