DVDVR Message Board

[DEC 2016] ANIMATED WRESTLING GIF THREAD

15 hours ago, AxB said:

1993. The same year DiBiase returned to AJPW... I think Dr Death might have gotten himself an unofficial 'overseas talent booker' gig at one point in there.

If I recall, Boss Man's last WWF TV match was with Doink - Doink sprayed him in the eyes with something and Boss Man sold the fuck out of it.  And that was it for him in the WWF until he came back as a Corporation member in 1998 (after his brisk jog in WCW)

56 minutes ago, Pete said:

giphy.gif

I can't tell by the gif; does Vince do the carny "dead fish" handshake or is that too "old school rassln?"

I swear I'm watching this gif like Jim Garrison watching the Zapruder Film trying to determine the PSI on that handshake.  It looks too limp to be normal but firm enough to not be carny.  

8 hours ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

I've seen this gif (and the match it's from).... i dunno, dozens of times..... and I still do a double take at Williams busting out the somersault back elbow.

Doc painting his face and working tours of Japan as Great Muta Grande would have been a license to print money.

They could have used the outfit he was supposed to wear before he became JR'so henchman . 

For having such a massive fist, Big Show pulls that pretty well to not actually kill the guy since if he missed and hit you in the face you'd be missing part of it.

17 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

I'm just in awe at a completely honest Vince laugh and wonder what Dean said

"I've got your stuff in my car, but I think the feds are on to us.  Pretend to laugh if you understand what I'm really talking about."

• Like 1