DVDVR Message Board

[NOV 2016] WRESTLING PHOTO RESTART

RIPPA

7 hours ago, Hoarr said:

Besides aging in the face like any normal person, he barely looks any different at all depending on the amount of photoshopping on either image.

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

Norman Smiley and Randy Savage would have been the best tag team in history you would have never thought about without that picture. Bless the WWE net team for that. Or Bailey, if she was really behind it. 

Not you too Curt

• Like 1

On 11/18/2016 at 2:27 PM, PetrolCB said:

Nah, there was one with him, Regal, Punk and two others. You posted it in the defunct November Photo thread, I believe. Maybe it was October. 

On 11/18/2016 at 3:20 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I believe it was Bryan, Claudio, Regal, Punk, and Finlay.

Oh yeah, that was Regal's picks from 2-3 years ago. One of the few of these teams that could theoretically have happened.

On 11/20/2016 at 0:00 PM, MADCAP said:

15056369_10207883650675326_7034951565528306731_n.jpg?oh=acc04f23501166c65f9ebd950231d081&oe=58B97A9D

"You know Mean Gene, I was in San Francisco, I was downtown lookin' for a wo-man.  You know what I mean?  I WANTED A WO-MAN!!!"

"Not a man who LOOKED lahk a wo-man!"

Homeless Santa Claus David Schultz is the best. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ryan said:

Besides aging in the face like any normal person, he barely looks any different at all depending on the amount of photoshopping on either image.

I was quite surprused last night at how he appeared to be just as massive as Brock. he didnt look out of place up next to him at all. 

2 hours ago, Wyld Samurai said:

I was quite surprused last night at how he appeared to be just as massive as Brock. he didnt look out of place up next to him at all. 

Toss out kayfabe weights and they don't seem too far off. Brock weighed in at 265 before UFC 200, so he's probably somewhere around that, maybe a few extra pounds of fat if he's not fighting too hard to keep them off. Goldberg was listed at 255 in his NFL days. I dunno if he bulked up any for WCW, but as we saw earlier, he's pretty much in the same shape he was 20 years ago.

1 hour ago, Cristobal said:

Toss out kayfabe weights and they don't seem too far off. Brock weighed in at 265 before UFC 200, 

265 is the UFC Heavyweight limit, and Brock had to dehydrate to make it.

5 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

As "punishment" I'll go watch Bayley/Sasha Brooklyn on the NXT set that I've been putting off forever.

Must see, same goes for the Iron Woman match between the two at NXT TakeOver: Respect. For me, that's the best one. Two great matches.

9 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Completely at a loss with that one. The guy behind kinda looks like my dad's old boss after he retired and went back to his roots as a Dead-loving libertarian pothead.

It's Paul Diamond and Pat Tanaka.

I didn't recognize them either.  I only know that because I got creative and saved the pic Rippa posted so I could see what the name of the file was.  The file name gave it away.

Edit: Raziel403 beat me to it while I was typing.

7 hours ago, RIPPA said:

IMG_1325_Paul_Diamond_and_Pat_Tanaka.jpg

I thought Diamond was Steve Bannon and was disappointed that he was a wrestling fan, glad I was wrong that it was him (still hope he's not a fan I want as little in common with him as possible).

• Like 2