DVDVR Message Board

[NOV 2016] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

4 hours ago, clintthecrippler said:

Kane looks like every man who has ever been dragged to a Nicholas Sparks movie by his lady.

You live in a rough neighborhood if the audience for Nicholas Sparks' movies is filled with hulking guys in masks and hoodies.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Hoarr said:

tumblr_ogehpne9AP1qzp5ffo5_500.jpg

tumblr_ogehpne9AP1qzp5ffo2_500.jpg

tumblr_ogehpne9AP1qzp5ffo1_500.jpg

Yeesh.

That's my prez <3 #45.  I took a ton of verbal abuse and death threats, got banned from F4W and multiple subreddits and had to hide my true feelings out of safety concerns but I never gave up and believed when I was told I was a fool. 11/8/2016 was our Independence Day and I'll remember it forever. Thanks to r/the_donald, Rudy, Dobbs, Hannipede, Kellyanne, Pence, Newt and Huckabee. TRUMP MAGA 2016!

31 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Paging a Mr. Philip Rippa, line one

Fair's fair dude. If people can rip President Trump, I can praise President Trump(and I'll bet any money we wouldn't be having the same convo if this was Obama for obvious reasons). Don't turn this into the censored echo chamber that was r/politics. You want to keep politics out of a wrestling forum? Then keep politics out of a wrestling forum. This different rules for more favored opinions stuff is what got us elected.

• RIPPA locked and unpinned this topic