DVDVR Message Board

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 SINGLE PLAYER

RIPPA

On 11/23/2018 at 8:54 PM, odessasteps said:

I would assume it’s the one with the special character at the top. 

Marco’s robot, yeah?

Hanging out in the snowy mountains is one of my favorite things to do. Just sauntering around in the snow exploring and hunting with my bolt-action rifle. 

Since I’ve been done the actual story mission for some time I’ve just been milling around. That is until I decided to do a little cleaning around in my satchel a few days ago. Completely forgot about a lot of shit that I’ve gotta do. So, with that, I finished up collecting the cigarette cards, found all of the dinosaur bones, finished up the gunslinger missions (and picked up their guns), caught all of the fish (except for the damn “boss” fish) and killed the legendary animals. 

Now what I’ve gotta focus on is getting past Master Hunter Rank 9 so I can get my hands on that legendary panther. Which, like the fish, is apparently a very, very difficult challenge. I can’t wait. 

I happily stumbled upon a couple cigarette cards tonight. One was easy too, upstairs in the hotel in Strawberry, sitting on a table.

also started customizing my guns and my saddle. 

Did the Rhodes shootout, procrastinating on doing the next part.

i also helped the whore dispose of the dead John in Valentine and ended up with a $20 bounty. 

The username thread feels rather antiquated and makes it somewhat difficult to know if anyone is even still active with those console names. Since Online mode is imminent, if it’s okay with @RIPPA, can we get a brief roll call? I’d like to round up a few more PS4 board members heading in, I imagine some may want to as well, along with the XB side. Although you guys are already active together. 

My PS4 is the same as my username here. My settings are limited, so I’ll just request you from here if you post. 

3 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

i also helped the whore dispose of the dead John in Valentine and ended up with a $20 bounty. 

She’s a dynamo. I’ve helped her 3 times. First didn’t go well because some stumbling drunk spotted me, and since I’ve got a dead body on my shoulder, I can’t run fast enough to the sty. But the other two went well. 

I’m trying really hard to make Uncle feel unwanted at our house. Since I felt like seeing the wife a few times in between travels, I’ve been home a lot more than usual. So I just antagonize the old bastard. Even though I did feel generous and picked up a bunch of shit for him since he was ill, I’m a dick all of the time. To Jack as well.

My last interaction was asking him when he was moving out. My suggestions were Tahiti and Hell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/24/2018 at 1:39 AM, RUkered said:

Anyone know the tallest mountain (aka wild west Vesuvius) in the game?

I smell some mountain wagon surfing in our near futures...

I was on that mission where Sadie and I killed the everliving fuck out of a bunch of O'Driscolls and, after, I tried to ride up this big fucking mountain in the Grizzlies just because but, turns out, this was a stupid mistake seeing as I was basically vertical trying to ride up this big fucking mountain and so my horse fell and rolled over about 107 times and then died but I didn't have any horse reviver left so the only choice I had left was to kill my own horse but I panicked and ended up shutting down my X-Box instead because I didn't want to lose another fucking horse.

Anyway, I didn't lose my horse and lesson is to kill more fuckers and stock up on more horse reviver so that shit never happens again.

Another lesson is...I love you Sadie Adler, you terrifying lady you.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

She’s a dynamo. I’ve helped her 3 times. First didn’t go well because some stumbling drunk spotted me, and since I’ve got a dead body on my shoulder, I can’t run fast enough to the sty. But the other two went well. 

Reveal hidden contents

I’m trying really hard to make Uncle feel unwanted at our house. Since I felt like seeing the wife a few times in between travels, I’ve been home a lot more than usual. So I just antagonize the old bastard. Even though I did feel generous and picked up a bunch of shit for him since he was ill, I’m a dick all of the time. To Jack as well.

My last interaction was asking him when he was moving out. My suggestions were Tahiti and Hell.

I ended up leaving her room and had a fistfight with the bartender and knocked him out and ran out and jumped on my horse and outran the law, but still had the $20 bounty. So I just rode to Emerald Station and paid it off.

My Xbox name is the same as on here. I also have a PS4 and my name is the same there as well if any of you PS dudes want to add me. I don't have a ton of games for it as it's mostly a media center for me, but maybe we'll link up on something one day.

Since melraz was asking me, I'll post it on here. I started a new game and it doesn't appear anything carries over. Looks to be a fresh start.

I finished the last game with an achievement for the highest honor rating possible, so I'm playing this one as a complete asshole. Anyone who mouths off in town is getting a bullet in the face. I expect to be constantly broke from paying off bounties.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RUkered said:

Anyone who mouths off in town is getting a bullet in the face. I expect to be constantly broke from paying off bounties.

I bought myself a mean as fuck looking bear head hat from a trapper that made me look about 8 foot tall and I thought I was the baddest looking motherfucker on the planet but then all these posh twats in Saint Denis started making bitchy snide comments about how ridiculous I looked with my bear head hat and it took all of my restraint to stop myself murdering everyone in the whole damn town. I would have too except you can't fucking jaywalk in Saint Denis without 57 lawmen putting 257 bullets in you.

• Haha 3

So, I was meandering on my way back to Rhodes when I had Charles right up on me, ask if I was okay and if I was coming back to camp soon. So, I went back and did the other parts of the chapter 2 conclusion. Ready to formally start roaming around St Denis. 

23 hours ago, Fuzzy Dunlop said:

I bought myself a mean as fuck looking bear head hat from a trapper that made me look about 8 foot tall and I thought I was the baddest looking motherfucker on the planet but then all these posh twats in Saint Denis started making bitchy snide comments about how ridiculous I looked with my bear head hat and it took all of my restraint to stop myself murdering everyone in the whole damn town. I would have too except you can't fucking jaywalk in Saint Denis without 57 lawmen putting 257 bullets in you.

Sniggering like Muttley. Posh twats be a phrase you'll hear in Blighty.