DVDVR Message Board

[OCT 2016] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Image result for Averno WWEImage result for Averno WWE  Image result for Averno WWE

When the wrestling podcasters talk lucha lately, Averno is the first mentioned. I would trade Alberto and Paige to Mexico for Averno in WWE any day of the week, but the podcasts don't say anything about him going anywhere.

pictured below is Matt Sydal giving the peace sign to the Osaka Airport feds. That Bee or Wicked X in his vape pen was for his glaucoma.

edit: Matt Sydal is like the official spokesperson for unstable research chemicals that have been known to cause instances of paranoid mania, are addictive as meth, and kill the pets of users. Not even Teddy Hart will smoke with that guy. You stay classy Mr. Bourne. JWH is more important than a WWE career and freedom to you.

Spoiler

Image result for free Matt Sydal

Is it supposed to be a surprise or something that Sydal really really likes to smoke weed?  I thought that was pretty well-known but, judging from the reaction on various wrestling boards, a lot of people seem caught off-guard by his arrest.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vader does my taxes! said:

Is it supposed to be a surprise or something that Sydal really really likes to smoke weed?  I thought that was pretty well-known but, judging from the reaction on various wrestling boards, a lot of people seem caught off-guard by his arrest.

A lot of people on this board probably like to really, really smoke weed too but you'd never catch me bringing it on a plane to a country with even more draconian drug laws than the US. Mainly because I don't fly, but that's beside the point.

6 hours ago, Matt788 said:

It was not weed, it was synthetic.  A much more dangerous drug.

Well, yeah.  But, I meant, generally speaking.  I've been hearing "Matt Sydal smokes a lot of dope" stories pretty much since he first appeared on the indy scene, and it reported in a couple places that his WWE wellness violations were for synthetic pot.

Also, I'm fairly sure he's talked about smoking weed/synthetic in a couple interviews.  

If only medicine was up to current date back when Andre was young and his acromegaly could have been stopped like with Big Show. That fucker would have probably been showing up on a Legends contract to toss people out of the ring far back as the early 2000s. 

Also, is that Buddy Rose he's getting ready to pitch in that photo above?

• Like 1