DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 2

RIPPA

I don't think anyone here knows exactly how depressing it is to be excited that Jason Campbell took over for your team. The Browns just have zero big play ability. The refuse to run Richardson to the outside on they have by far the least talented passing core in the NFL. Ugh.

Yeah that lonely Browns fan that posted earlier was right... They have a good, possibly even very good defense. But until they get a QB and upgrade their shitty WRs, everybody will just key on Richardson as he's literally the only threat on offense.

Yeah that lonely Browns fan that posted earlier was right... They have a good, possibly even very good defense. But until they get a QB and upgrade their shitty WRs, everybody will just key on Richardson as he's literally the only threat on offense.

I wouldn't even say I'm a Browns fan. Merely that because the Steelers and Ravens are always on TV I've seen enough of them to say "well at least they're not Jacksonville". I could actually conceive of the Browns getting good in a year or two as opposed to them being a team that really needs a ground up rebuild.

Last one.

I feel like being a Panthers fan is like being in an abusive relationship. I keep hoping things will change, but they keep coming home drunk and beating me.

#fireronrivera on twitter

As a Bills fan, I know how you must be feeling all too well.

I don't think anyone here knows exactly how depressing it is to be excited that Jason Campbell took over for your team. The Browns just have zero big play ability. The refuse to run Richardson to the outside on they have by far the least talented passing core in the NFL. Ugh.

Campell took over for JaMarcus Russel in Oakland.

You are not alone, Brother.

• Like 1