DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I was checking out ticket prices for Smackdown tomorrow night and noticed this incredibly outdated header for the WWE Tickets page... 

ebXnBzj.jpg 

Incase you can't make it out, it's a sure-fire tag team classic featuring the Highlanders vs Cade/Murdoch vs WGTT. 

So very WCW TNA. 

• Like 1

Screen black. Voice over (small child's voice): "After the water went away, most of the people did too.  There were a few tribes who survived though.  There were the mullet gang.  The Italian jumpsuits. And the ginger Shillelaghs.  And then there was the promised one.  The one who would bind them all together.  Some people say he'll never come.  But I believe..."

Roll opening credits.

• Like 7

Some day, when this is all over, she can just add a few letters at the beginning and pretend she was just always really into that Live-action Keenan Thompson Fat Albert movie.

Yes.  There was a live-action Keenan Thompson Fat Albert movie

13221_512.jpg

It happened well into the Iraq occupation.  Paige was 11 when it came out.  So...feel old now.

16 hours ago, caley said:

Went back three pages, didn't see this so I thought I'd post it

CsEmx92XgAQne24.jpg

I posted it in The Hardys Thread. Deserves a repost.

2 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Snagged this via Reddit... 

sZ4kySg.jpg 

Exactly why the fuck did they think running a house show DURING Raw was a good idea? Fucks sake, it looks like a TNA show, at worst. 

Originally my first ever wrestling event, a WWE house show in April 2015 was on the same day as a RAW taping! WWE knew they fucked up so the house show was rearranged for the day before, Sunday.

1 hour ago, Omega said:

14238294_1171070949602344_61684364419613

So how long until Del Rio breaks up with her

Oh, boy.

In regards to the Smackdown house show last night - besides the usual house shows draw poorly against RAW thing, the show was held in Fairfax, VA. For those not familiar, that is a suburb of DC. Last night was the Redskins home opener so that was just bad luck for the WWE as they had the show booked before the NFL made the schedule

Also - someone tweeted a photo out from later in the show (the Ziggler/Miz match that is shown above was the 1st match on the card) and it had filled up some.

NOW - I literally work on campus where the event was held and had no desire to go (partly because most of the card was the same as the PPV we had watched the night before)