DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling belts, designs and reigns.

WWE is stepping up their replica game this year. Along with other high quality bootleggers beating them to the punch, mainly Fandu with the new Big Gold, they are coming out with a better one this fall.

For now, this just came out today...

https://shop.wwe.com/products/wwe-winged-eagle-dual-plated-championship-replica-title

Looks pretty great.

4 minutes ago, The Green Meanie said:

They're getting better, but I don't think any commercially-sold belt will ever match the real thing from an actual beltmaker.

Well yeah, but people who paid years and years ago, sometimes up to a decade, have never seen their belts. Reggie and Millican have ripped off a lot of people. This is the only option, unless you feel like spending 5k for a second hand belt.

5 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Well yeah, but people who paid years and years ago, sometimes up to a decade, have never seen their belts. Reggie and Millican have ripped off a lot of people. This is the only option, unless you feel like spending 5k for a second hand belt.

Having a backlog and just taking money (J-MAR) aren't the same thing though. I know that Reggie and Dave tell people about their wait time, I've never heard them ever be accused of scamming.

So the Savage Gentleman Victor Benjamin uses about 90% of his twitter to talk about how much he loves Peanut Butter, and then someone sends him this:

E1yuiJpWUAAHS3A?format=jpg&name=large

Although in terms of advertising, the fact that he's in *that* shape is a pretty good product endorsement...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, clintthecrippler said:

Wow, at least when WCW recycled the PWF Florda belt for Great American Bash 1991 they bothered to cover up the name of the previous fed that owned it.

p4eui8mc0ek01.jpg

11892229_893671600707535_661028266241484

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Natural said:

Underrated, the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. Only change I'd make is world having a black banner like all the other words.

True, I always liked this belt a lot. Would have been cool if this design would have been picked up and used elsewhere later on.

• Like 1