DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling belts, designs and reigns.

On 2/9/2021 at 12:32 AM, The Natural said:

Beautiful belt.

This one feels so much better in retrospect than it did when it was active. Replacing what is still the best belt in, at minimum, WWWF/WWF/WWE history was a tough sell, but all the designs since have been so bad, bland, or both, I appreciate the Big Eagle so much more now.

I do love how they briefly were going with different straps in that era, with version one of this belt being on blue leather (I believe dropped when they got the scratch logo instead of the block logo) and the purple IC belt.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

This one feels so much better in retrospect than it did when it was active. Replacing what is still the best belt in, at minimum, WWWF/WWF/WWE history was a tough sell, but all the designs since have been so bad, bland, or both, I appreciate the Big Eagle so much more now.

I do love how they briefly were going with different straps in that era, with version one of this belt being on blue leather (I believe dropped when they got the scratch logo instead of the block logo) and the purple IC belt.

Yes, it's the best belt in WWF/WWF/WWE history and might be the best belt ever. To me, the #1 spot is between the Winged Eagle WWF Championship and Big Gold.

Edited by The Natural