DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is Cesaro Being A Moron

Dolfan in NYC

Brock with the quote all of us have wanted to hear uttered from someone on the actual roster: "I don't give a fuck about Randy Orton."

Hey, I'll give 'em this, we got a pretty good stretch of Cesaro. I don't think this thing is over by a long shot but with their tendency to plan the day of, who knows. We'll probably end up with Reigns winning, Cesaro/Sheamus on the preshow, and a four-way next PPV which Reigns wins again. He's already showing the hallmarks of the WWE Cena/Hogan asshole face push -- show up and insult somebody because they're supposed to be a heel even though they're doing nothing wrong, then take advantage of someone else for a cheap shot. 

Sheamus checking his teeth after the elbow on the top rope was nice too. But that's about it.

The opening was fun and the main was pretty hot until the ending.

The fact that Enzo and Cass are already so good at selling/foreshadowing the "Big guy being held back by his good-hearted but loudmouth little friend" storyline gives me happy feelings for the future. 

2 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Brock with the quote all of us have wanted to hear uttered from someone on the actual roster: "I don't give a fuck about Randy Orton."

Also, I'm kind of guessing on this one, but ""I eat, I sleep, I BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.""

My Guess: "I eat, I sleep, I shit Fuck Bitches to Death."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Curt McGirt said:

I think this might've been an off week because all the storylines are set up and they really have nowhere to go until Summerslam, so it's just sleepwalking until the go-home. BTW, did I miss a Stangmongo squash? 

Yes.

Just now, Curt McGirt said:

I think this might've been an off week because all the storylines are set up and they really have nowhere to go until Summerslam, so it's just sleepwalking until the go-home. BTW, did I miss a Stangmongo squash? 

Does anyone know what the theme was they used for new dead jobber? 

7 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I hope so. They're trying my patience...

I can't tell you how annoyed I am that Darren Young got a win without losing his fucking mind and going Bob-Back-shit crazy first.  This whole "Bob didn't see him cheat" thing is like a Lost season 6 level of digression. 

I don't know how long this thing has legs, so get to the main part, man.  Hint; The main part is THE CRAZY OLD MAN!!!

• Like 1

I appreciate that Bryan and the WWE creative themselves realize how utterly ridiculous the Interplanetary Hertige title is.

The two Cesaro matches were good. Rusev was boss. The only real thing I loved on this show was Finn's promo, tho. "I take my name from BALOR, the one eyed scourge of Carpathia. Now fear me as the blood of the demon FANGLOR runs through my veins..."

Wrestling needs more of this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, El Dragon said:

Also, can we talk about no fucking Sami Zayn? WTF? How, with your roster cut in half, can you not find a spot on the show for the guy who had the MOTN at your last PPV?

Ask them that and they'd just say "but hey we put Kalisto out there, and that new guy Sin Cara too"

11 minutes ago, pipGofern said:

The only real thing I loved on this show was Finn's promo, tho. "I take my name from BALOR, the one eyed scourge of Carpathia. Now fear me as the blood of the demon FANGLOR runs through my veins..."

Wrestling needs more of this.

But it doesn't matter when this is the result 

081215_balor-wings_600.jpg

Wait... is that a belt hanging from his head?!

• Like 2