DVDVR Message Board

NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II

The Natural

If he was bigger than Roode should have gotten something like Apollo Crews finisher but I am pretty sure that he physically can't do that move.

I get the idea of the trophy with the globe at the top but yeah it is weird that it was made by a chopper company and that it may be bigger than the actual winner

1 hour ago, MapRef41N93W said:

This segment was completely perplexing. Aside from the weirdness of having a custom motorcycle company design a trophy, the trophy itself was as thoroughly generic as anything you could imagine, and Triple H had to stand in front of it talking about how amazing it was. It was almost surreal.

You should have gotten over the weirdness a long time ago, they created the main plate on the WWE Championship when it was first introduced a few years ago. Presumably the Women's Championship, too, since it's the same belt with a different color design.

From what ive seen;

Aries/Jose was a whole lot of fun. Aries' character seems a bit off though. 

GTS was awesome. Great pop.

Roode match was ok but there's no way he stays a heel with that music.

Joe/Naka felt "off". In fact the whole build up felt off and Naka winning was the wrong decision. It's like they realised they're short on the Smackdown side of things and threw this storyline together to get it done with and Joe will get called up. If a rematch happens I've no doubt it would be better.

16 minutes ago, Sammo~! said:

Would it be too on the nose if Bobby Roode just used the Rude Awakening?

So on the nose that Petrol beat you to it two posts ago

Damn, who is that in the background and why does he hate LL so much?  The sheer force of his hating could power a city. 

Speaking of old school Def Jam, I got the douchechills when Corey Graves tried to drop a lyric off Licensed to Ill at the start of the show and fucked up the quote.  Good job, you Hot Topic tryhard motherfucker.  You hate hipsters because you are one.