DVDVR Message Board

The Hardys Not Really Dumpster Fire But Kinda Sad But Kinda Awesome Thread

Maybe we need to start watching it like Dolemite for boom mics appearing in shots.

Perhaps Maxel was supposed to be W Axl Hardy but they misspelled it and put the W upside down.

Wonder if the giant alien is one of deleted brother nero's illuminummies I've heard them talk about on we watch wrestling.

• Like 2

TNA finally put up the regular video (so the same exact thing we have all been watching - just on TNA's own account)

Still no Director's Cut

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

just like herpes

Something that showed up in your 20s and quickly became embarrassing. But then went dormant and when it reappeared later in life you were like "you know what this who I am. And I'm not ashamed."

That does kind of describe the Hardys. 

The cold sores of wrestling. 

• Like 8

Have The Hardy's spoke about this yet? Or has anything been written? How much of this is "these guys are idiots who put something ridiculous together" and how much of it is them in on the joke? This is so surreal and entertaining and wonderful.

15 hours ago, Greggulator said:

Have The Hardy's spoke about this yet? Or has anything been written? How much of this is "these guys are idiots who put something ridiculous together" and how much of it is them in on the joke? This is so surreal and entertaining and wonderful.

TNA's most underrated employee Jeremy Borash, who was the one who put it together with them, was on Wrestling Observer Live earlier this week talking about it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, J.H. said:

The Final Deletion is to wrestling what The Room is to cinema

I mean I want to look away but I'm compelled to keep watching

James

Beat me to it. They had to be smoking meth and watching The Room when they came up with this. Awesome.

1 hour ago, Ace said:

TNA's most underrated employee Jeremy Borash, who was the one who put it together with them, was on Wrestling Observer Live earlier this week talking about it.

This is like saying Uwe Boll is underrated. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, El Dragon said:

The tone of this thread changing so much since it started. It went from everyone laughing at Matt Hardy to everyone laughing with Matt Hardy. It's pretty awesome.

Shit, Rippa seemed to change his mind right in the middle of the thread title.

23 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

how long until this is adapted to a movie form by El Rey?

I dunno, turning a DVDVR Thread into a full cinematic experience will be kinda tricky

James

• Like 1