DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2016 NXT GENERAL DISCUSSION

RIPPA

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I'm sure WWE has a female on the roster that can play a dominatrix better than Linda Miles. 

Well yes but Stephanie's busy with the upcoming brand split.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Blake & Murphy as submissives w/ Mistress Bliss.

So no gimmick change for Blake and Murphy, but Bliss borrows some of Natalya's outfits?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, zev said:

So no gimmick change for Blake and Murphy, but Bliss borrows some of Natalya's outfits?

Pretty much, and keep the Freddy Kreuger claw thing she wears

To make it more authentic, B&M can wear gimp masks or ball gags, leash and collar, and nipple clamps

• Like 1

Some upcoming matches that were announced from the taping tonight

American Alpha vs Revival 2/3 falls happens in about 4 weeks.

They teased Nakamura vs Finn. Not sure when it's going to happen, possibly Brooklyn.

3 minutes ago, Stevie Ray Von Erich said:

Sombra's entrance attire kills any swag those videos built up. He comes out in pleather suspenders and a fedora for god's sake.

imagine if he had, say, No Way Jose's gimmick.

I will not let you speak ill of the fedora, although it's not as good as my black fedora w/ white pinstripes. Yeah, the look doesn't fit Sombra at all. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Matt D said:

Was the Sombra reaction as bad as it sounded?

Yes and no

He was over but putting him with Tye was a bad move. Tye is the new Sami Zayn at Full sail and as hard as they try, he is not a heel.  The first match was fine tonight. Then they retaped it and people started getting angry with him because Tye had already fought twice and lost. By the time the third match happened, people were booing him pretty heavily. Not exactly because of him but because he fought 3 times in one night. It was bad booking

Don't they always ram the new guy down our throats in the first batch of tapings post-takeover debut? I get the idea but I don't like the execution. Too Poochie.

I'm not concerned about Manny's reactions. He's too good not to be a success, even if it means his face run isn't great. He'll get over as a heel.

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Pretty much, and keep the Freddy Kreuger claw thing she wears

To make it more authentic, B&M can wear gimp masks or ball gags, leash and collar, and nipple clamps

Why go with a pale version and go all out, Yinling* it up.

*Hilariously enough, Norman talked about her with Nak recently.

People can make fun of the name of them- but this Authors of Pain team is going to be huge for them. A couple of monsters led by Paul Ellering- the team that finally slays them is going to be made men in NXT or WWE.

I mean, come on- do you even know how much money the Gzim-mopper makes?