DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

5 hours ago, Adam said:

Whats the story with the Sasha image?

Sasha "posed" with that fan. Her expression/look became a running joke on Twitter, apparently enough for Big E to make custom socks of that picture.

I think.

That's it. This was one of those "fans" who caught her at the airport early in the morning, one that just so happens to run into her at 3am but has no actual reason to be there at the airport beyond stalking WWE talent.

1 minute ago, CreativeControl said:

Khali 2.0?

This is especially funny if you are directing this comment to the person in the photo who is Yao Ming

• Like 2

When Cena is the smallest guy in the photo... wow. 

And I know this is a running joke but he seriously needs to quit raiding Vince's old wardrobe and get a tailor or someone -- anyone -- to make his suit game work. Maybe that's why Vince likes him so much, he just has no taste in formal wear.

• Like 1

TrwuNH2.jpg

So I got a chuckle at of a Comedy Central ad for Central Intelligence where Kevin Hart and Rock are hooked up to a lie detector with Al Madrigal and Rock gets asked "Is it true you keep all you possessions in a fanny pack" and they popped up this photo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

Khali 2.0?

I would pay good money to see Yao work a Khali role. He'd be injured just as much too.

I also love how Yao makes huge guys like HHH and Cena look like little kids. His calves look like they're as big as Cena's thighs.