DVDVR Message Board

Annual WWE Future Endeavoring Thread

1 minute ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

There's plenty of women with nice booties who can actually wrestle or be taught to wrestle. 

But for a long time those females were the exception not the norm in the WWE

(At least when Johnny Ace was hiring folks straight out of catalogs)

Since the Sheriff's office site isn't loading

ADAM ROSE ARRESTED IN FLORIDA [UPDATED]
By Dave Scherer on 2016-05-11 10:53:00

WWE star Raymond "Adam Rose" Leppan was arrested this morning by The Hillsborough, Florida Sheffiff's office at 1:30 AM at a private residence in Lutz, Florida.  He was charged with Tampering With a Witness and Battery Domestic Violence. 

UPDATE: Rose was released from custody at 11:06 AM.

Obviously, this not a good thing for a person already serving a 60 day WWE suspension.

You can get more information by clicking here.

Thanks to Shannon Plemons for his help.

It's sad, because on top of the ESPN special I was kind of hoping the suspension was unjustified.  It seemed to me that that was in error and they should have corrected this somehow.  But with this happening now, so much for that.  I feel really bad for his family, as they likely had tons to deal with before this went down.

25 minutes ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

The Brawler must have one of the longest tenures in wrestling history.  I remember him back in like 1986.

Earlier than that. He was on their shows at least as soon as 1983.

13 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Right, this was covered by, I want to say Court Bauer, maybe, on a few podcasts.  As Ace said, Lombardi was the guy in charge of rounding up talking heads for the DVDs and he often would pad things out (to put it in a nice way) by filming himself talking about every single subject.  Eventually, Vince caught on and asked "WHY THE FUCK IS BRAWLER ON EVERY DVD?"

Oh, what I would give to have been able to be in that room when Vince catches on that Brawler is on every WWE documentary. That's like the ultimate WWE Rickroll. 

• Like 2

BTW - the WWE did announce that Rose's suspension is now indefinite

It's clear they are just going to wait to see since their policy clearly states that you will be fired if convicted on assault charges

But yeah - you aren't ever going to see him on TV again

This sounds like a family that just needs a lot of help.

PWInsider.com has acquired the criminal report affidavit filed by the Hillsborough County Sheriff's office in Florida.

According to the report, Leppan and his wife were involved in an argument about the state of their marriage when he grabbed her face with his hands and pulled her close to his face as he screamed at her. His wife dialed 911 from their home phone but Leppan took the phone from her to prevent her from reporting the incident. According to the arresting officers, Leppan admitted he took the phone from his wife.

Leppan grabbing the phone from his wife resulted in the tampering with a witness charge. That is a felony in the state of Florida.

The domestic battery charge is a misdemeanor.

I love that interfering with a phone call about hitting your wife is a felony but actually hitting your wife is a misdemeanor. I want to think PWI got that wrong because it's a wrestling site but I don't want to check myself because Florida.

• Like 6