They announced two for this month

A Nation of Domination episode with Ron Simmons, Mark Henry and The Godfather

And one that is Corey Graves, Lita and Renee Young

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

They announced two for this month

A Nation of Domination episode with Ron Simmons, Mark Henry and The Godfather

And one that is Corey Graves, Lita and Renee Young

I'm saddened to hear they continue to wash away the memory of JC Ice and Wolfie D.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

That ranks as one of my favorite Table for 3s.  Everything felt so genuine, so real.  And this really isn't a spoiler since they bring it up in the first minute, but...

Spoiler

I literally could not believe that D'Lo went from a Godfather-in-training in 2000 to literally becoming a real-life Godfather right now.  

EDIT:  I didn't even see that the prank was posted earlier.  Part of me thinks they knew what was up, and part of me thinks I am such a wrestling nerd that of course I'd remember some angle from 19 years ago that they wouldn't.  But that whole "DJ.  Who's DJ?" part. I think they tipped their hand a little bit.  

Adding in my love for the Nation show. Wish it could have gone longer because there was much more stuff for them to go over. They never really got into the transition from the original NOD to The Nation, Ahmed briefly joining, and Owen joining.

The one great point made by Ron was that everyone went on to have successful careers after splitting up. Never really thought about that until he said it.

3 minutes ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

How so?

What exactly does transitioning to "employee" even mean?

He's been recruiting people to NXT.  I know he's responsible for Bianca BelAir and I think he's also WWE's pipeline for Olympic athletes.