DVDVR Message Board

Rev Ray

24 minutes ago, Swiftian said:

Have they been broken up or they're just not on TV much?

Liv got sent to SDL which was considered the breaking up of the group, but she has yet to appear since. Of course the Wildcard rule now could basically cancel that out. Then Ruby had shoulder surgery so none of them have been on TV since the Superstar Shakeup in April.

• 5 weeks later...

The one debuting tonight is the Hardys and Shane Helms

I think this marks the second time where Jeff Hardy has been arrested right before an episode of Table of 3 premiers that he is on

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, RIPPA said:

New episode debuts tonight

Seth Rollins, Cesaro, and Nigel McGuinness

It's great, and it's a total blowjob of ROH. Now, that's probably because Gabe works there now. But my stoned mind went to WWE trying to get behind ROH now because AEW isn't ever going to put WWE on the ropes, but it's already killing ROH. Insert Sinclair/ Trump/ Vince conspiracy theory nonsense here. ?

edit: They mentioned Homicide. I never thought I'd hear him mentioned on any WWE anything.

Edited by Johnny Sorrow
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2019 at 12:22 AM, Johnny Sorrow said:

It's great, and it's a total blowjob of ROH. Now, that's probably because Gabe works there now. But my stoned mind went to WWE trying to get behind ROH now because AEW isn't ever going to put WWE on the ropes, but it's already killing ROH. Insert Sinclair/ Trump/ Vince conspiracy theory nonsense here. ?

edit: They mentioned Homicide. I never thought I'd hear him mentioned on any WWE anything.

It was a total blowjob of ROH but it also made it sound like it was this dead company like the original ECW.   Has that "remember how great Ring of Honor was" vibe which if you watch the current product isn't that wrong

I guess Table for 3 is going the Ride Along route and being completely commercialized with the latest one with Alexa, Braun, and Ember Moon.  While it is always funny watch Braun eat 3 of those monster burgers in like 8 bites.  I wonder if we will ever get to the point on these shows where we are trying to identify which indie worker is at the drive thru of the KFC or at the bar of the Applebees.

If want to be realistic Table for 3 would be filmed at a Denny's, Waffle House, or just a random diner that stays open at 4 in the morning.  That is wrestlers I have seen eat at.  Not eating that KFC Cheetos Chicken sandwich nightmare like on that one Road Trip episode

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 12:28 AM, DreamBroken said:

Really good table for 3, with some really great stories. Loved the unreleased photos of the planned 1997 Papa Shango return.

Godfather's face when he told the story of Shango being dropped killed me. "What, I ain't Papa Shango no more?" I really wish these shows were longer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I guess we won't be getting new Table for 3 episodes this year most likely, since they usually tape them when everyone is in town for Mania. Maybe they'll pick them up later in the year if possible.

On 4/4/2020 at 2:22 AM, Brian Fowler said:

I guess we won't be getting new Table for 3 episodes this year most likely, since they usually tape them when everyone is in town for Mania. Maybe they'll pick them up later in the year if possible.

If everything is back to “normal” and they have the Hall of Fame at Summerslam then you would figure they would film them then

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...