DVDVR Message Board

Rev Ray

8 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

Vince alone, with a bottle of Dewars, telling war stories in a dimly lit room.

Is it sad that I can tell you the scene and name of the episode that parodies from just description?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, clintthecrippler said:

Per Meltzer on today's update. Apparently they are now taking the WAR '90s six-man tag booking approach to this show.

So, we can expect Chris Jericho, the Warlord, and Scott Putski soon? Fantastic!

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, clintthecrippler said:

Per Meltzer on today's update. Apparently they are now taking the WAR '90s six-man tag booking approach to this show.

So that means no one is getting paid right?

James

• Like 2

Vince, Heyman and Brock.

I want to hear the whole story about Lesnar leaving, what they did to try and convince him to stay, what it took to get him back, was getting Heyman back a request from Brock etc.

On 6/8/2017 at 5:33 PM, L_W_P said:

Vince, Heyman and Brock.

I want to hear the whole story about Lesnar leaving, what they did to try and convince him to stay, what it took to get him back, was getting Heyman back a request from Brock etc.

Whole story: "We'll pay you a lot of goddamned money, you'll work like a dozen dates a year, and part-timers don't get piss-tested."

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my dream TF3s, oldmannostalgia trigger warning, hashtag snowball-in-hell:

Who Can Dispute The Genius?

(A loving tribute to Capt. Lou Albano) - Afa or Sika, Cyndi Lauper (or Joey Spampinato) and Jimmy Valiant tell stories and tales about the one-of-a-kind personality that dominated East Coast rasslin' kultchur and crossed over into underground and mainstream ones as well. He was truly the Fountain of Information.

The King Of Men

(A blatant lovefest on all things "Classy" Freddie Blassie) - Johnny Legend, Dick Beyer and The Iron Sheik regale The WWE Universe (tm) with many of the reasons why he should be a role model for today's youth using examples from The Hollywood Fashion Plate of Wrestling's life. From coast to coast and around the world, his influence is still felt.

TGW For President

(The enigmatic Grand Wizard of Wrestling is discussed by his peers in an attempt to plumb the depth of his arcane mysteries) The Magnificent Muraco, Sgt. Slaughter and Sabu educate the viewers all about the Man also known as Abdullah Farouk, J Wellington Radcliffe, Mr. Clean and Ernie Roth. An early non-worker manager, he was respected by those who knew class and recognized artistry.

-RAF