DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2016 NXT GENERAL DISCUSSION

RIPPA

WWE wants to do Nakamura/Cena in Hawaii. Completely stupid. This would be an easy 35,000 fan show at the Tokyo Dome if they added Brock vs Itami and AJ vs Ibushi. It would take out NJ in their home turf and be the second biggest gate of the year.

16 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

Is the Hawaii show going to be on the Network?  If not, no reason they can't still draw a crowd for the match in Japan if they did it. 

They have not announced it as such yet but you know that they will either do the Hawaii or Tokyo show

They are going to draw a huge house for the Tokyo show no matter what they run so I am sure that running the matches in Hawaii is "stupid"

Having Itami wrestle Brock in his first match back (or one of his first matches back) is stupid

18 hours ago, Trocar Slush Weasel said:

I'm not looking at the spoiler but if it's not Gangrel and Raven, I'm gonna be pissed.

Funny, because both Raven and Gangrel are going to be at an indy show near me next weekend. You can buy VIP tickets to get to go to a "Backstage BBQ" and hang out with them before the show starts.

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Having Itami wrestle Brock in his first match back (or one of his first matches back) is stupid

The prodigal son returns to get rag-dolled for 35 seconds.

Nakamura/Cena is something I never would have thought I wanted, but now I can't stop thinking about it happening.

31 minutes ago, Stevie Ray Von Erich said:

I got tickets for the Atlanta show and am beyond excited!

isn't Center Stage where they used to film WCW Saturday Night?

Yes it is. ROH also ran a double shot there in 2011.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Oyaji said:

Less than 24 hours away for us Seattle attendees! 2 damn hyped. 

I fly back to Seattle from school tomorrow night and I don't land in Seattle at 10:30pm so I won't be able to make it. Spokane is further drive than Portland so I'm driving down Saturday with a friend of mine and his son.

American Alpha, Bayley and Nia Jax all tweeted about flying to Seattle so they are confirmed for the PNW tour

Unfortunately - Tye Dillinger and Manny are main eventing the Florida show tonight so it looks like you won't see them

They haven't sold out the Bartow, FL show tonight so they keep advertising matches to get people to buy tickets

That is how I saw Manny/Dillinger

They also advertised Peyton Royce vs. Carmella

Other folks who I have seen say the were in Seattle

Samoa Joe, Finn Balor and Nakamura - not surprising since I think they were all advertised as being there already

Tucker Knight

No Way Jose

1 hour ago, Oyaji said:

Nooooooooo. Nia's gravity defying negative air leg drop is a poor substitute for La Sombra.

but with Nia, there's the possibility of Eva Marie being there, and the opportunity to boo the everloving shit out of her

Eva easily got the most heat in Asbury Park. After that, it was probably The Drifter. 

Bayley confirmed she's on the loop as well.

I mentioned this on Twitter, but I'm honestly more excited for tonight's NXT show in Seattle than I was for WrestleMania XIX.

After a decade in the biz, the last year has proven to me that sometimes, it's nice to just be a fan again.

• Like 1