DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

3 minutes ago, NickMD said:

That's pretty amusing.  But it's weird how Stephanie is so damn attractive yet when she does that face it's horrifying.  A big smile can be pretty unsettling at times too.

Could be intentional on her part. She's living the gimmick 24/7!

1 hour ago, NickMD said:

That's pretty amusing.  But it's weird how Stephanie is so damn attractive yet when she does that face it's horrifying.  A big smile can be pretty unsettling at times too.

Because that's when you see Vince in there most clearly.

2 hours ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

I was standing next to the Bucks and Adam cole at the ROH show this weekend.  I'm 6'2" and I was at least 6" taller than them.  Then Big Mike Elgin walked by, and he was huge, but still like 6" shorter than me.  I was actually surprised by how small all those guys are.  Apparently Cole is really sought after by WWE, but he is tiny.

When I started going to shows for Championship Wrestling from Florida as a kid I was astounded at how much smaller the wrestlers were that I'd come to expect from their TV personnas.  OK, sure, I guess I wasn't surprised that I was way taller than Les Thornton or Mike Graham, but I was taller than Ric Flair too.  

The only guy I met who was much bigger than I had anticipated was One Man Gang.  He was just so enormous, even expecting him to be a monster undersold how much space he took up.  

48 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

Now I can't stop wondering if Randy did the Macho Man voice during lovemaking.

That is horrifying.

QKJslBG.gif

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

I already had to be Drago's enforcer in season one.

In the temple, do other folks in the audience give you props for helping make sure they don't have to sit thru any more Hernandez matches?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NickMD said:

That's pretty amusing.  But it's weird how Stephanie is so damn attractive 

stephanie-mcmahon1.jpg

ec3-idisagreecopy_zpsb7460687.png