DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 4/28/16

victor

Mauro really isn't having King's shit. "You're from Canada, right Mauro?" got an ice-cold response. It's great to see Cesaro again and finally in full babyface mode. The League breaking up like that was pretty well done. Maybe now we can have Rusev as a baby as well? It's about time. Del Rio can just go work on Main Event and Superstars and Sheamus... well, I dunno. Cut his beard off and have him beat up Del Rio on Main Event and Superstars. (Real life booking, two weeks from now: Sheamus vs. Cena, Del Rio vs. Ziggler)

Awwwww they cut Flair. At least Dean and Nattie were great together, loved the line about the plant. Ric seemed really juiced up to say the least.

A photo of Byron sitting cross-legged on the floor should be posted whenever someone deserves a time out on here. 

Goddamn, Shane is reaching Hogan/Trump-level spray tanner stain. Gross. The McMahon Saga again makes no sense... but has it ever?

Now Mauro and King are using Byron as an intermediary! I'm not sure if their dislike for each other is a work. Reigns kind of does a double "You Can't See Me" at one point which one might be able to take as a sign. Miz holds up his end which is nice. Kinda like what they're doing with AJ trying to hold back until provoked and I wonder if they didn't pipe in some boos for him honestly. 

Roman's line to Maryse as he handed her the IC belt had me cracking up:  "It was very nice to meet you.  Thanks for stopping by."  I liked his little drop of the WHC to the mat and telling Styles to come get it.  They've done a great job of building the stakes for their Payback match.  I'm still not sure how it will end, and that's refreshing.

Can they just make New Day commentators for one of the shows already?  You know Ranallo would gladly trade Lawler for Woods.

Yeah, Flair had hit the bottle hard before that segment.  Based on what they left in, he was going off the rails long before the 'kill yourself' shocker.

Rusev is the best.  I need him to get more promo time and attention.

13 hours ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Truth's selfie stick from an actual tree branch was hilarious.

Years from now people are going to realize that Ron Killings was one of the funniest people to ever work in pro-wrestling and that covers a lot of ground. God bless that crazy man.

• Like 1

On 2016-04-27 at 0:42 PM, RIPPA said:

Just a reminder that your parents are never too old to embarrass you

Next time my daughters claim that I embarrass THEM, I'll show that clip so they can understand how much worse it can be...

• Like 1