DVDVR Message Board

UFC Fight Night 86: Rothwell vs. Dos Santos (4/10/2016) - Zagreb, Croatia (Arena Zagreb)

Elsalvajeloco

22 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Jared Cannonier just killed a man.

I am all things through Yahweh who gives me strength.  I prayed for a quick finish and Heaven answered me.

I think it is both awesome and disturbing when a fighter thanks God for his ability to beat another man into a state of catatonia.

He definitely wasn't afraid to escalate the violence.  "I saw that my hammer fists were not effective, so I started using my elbows."   Holy shit.

The Killa Gorilla and the Black Beast sooo need to form a WWE tag team.

1 hour ago, J.T. said:

I am all things through Yahweh who gives me strength.  I prayed for a quick finish and Heaven answered me.

I think it is both awesome and disturbing when a fighter thanks God for his ability to beat another man into a state of catatonia.

He definitely wasn't afraid to escalate the violence.  "I saw that my hammer fists were not effective, so I started using my elbows."   Holy shit.

The Killa Gorilla and the Black Beast sooo need to form a WWE tag team.

I like the fact that The Killa Gorilla and the Black Beast fight like two guys who would kill you for calling them either a Killa Gorilla or a Black Beast.

21 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Considering he's in his late 20s, it isn't out of the realm of possibility for him to look like that. Now a heavyweight in his his late 30s/early 40s looking bricked up...yeah, we may have to talk about that.

Plus, he debuted in the UFC while they were already under the USADA program. So if he's on something that's not designer, he would be considerably smaller since his debut at least.

How is drug testing handled for fighters not living in the US? Do they have a contract with other NADAs?

21 minutes ago, Robert s said:

How is drug testing handled for fighters not living in the US? Do they have a contract with other NADAs?

Everyone has to indicate their whereabouts to USADA, and they are suppose to be at the designated place for the drug test (gym, their home, somewhere close by with a restroom, etc.). Once the samples are collected, they are sent to a WADA accredited lab. Basically, it is the same as folks living in the U.S.