DVDVR Message Board

WWE Raw 4-4-16 - Post-WrestleMania Raw

MGFanJay

4 minutes ago, Vincey Greene said:

Let me know when Roman has a match anywhere near Diesel/Shawn from Good Friends, Better Enemies. 

No problem bruh. Versus Daniel Bryan, Fastlane 2015 and versus Brock Lesnar, WM 31. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Vincey Greene said:

Let me know when Roman has a match anywhere near Diesel/Shawn from Good Friends, Better Enemies. 

The Brock (and Seth) match just over a year ago says hello.

• Like 1

They did a good job booking this show for the smarks, and it turned out to be an entertaining show with a great main event. If they took the people that worked on Raw tonight and let HHH and Ward book them on Smackdown I'd watch it every week.

• Like 2

The Vince thing made sense because Vince is a crazy egomaniac and felt his son was upstaging him so he thought he'd let him fuck up Raw. Solid Vince logic. The man once faked his death via explosion to teach his family to appreciate him. This is way down the list of decisions that make little sense. 

For example:

He once fought RIC FLAIR for total control of his company. Also, a poor decision. 

He once hired ERICH BISCHOFF to run Raw. A bit of a risk. 

Would imagine that the "Board of Directors" enjoy what Shane did with Raw. 

What a difference from last night. I enjoyed the hell out of Raw is NXT. 

I do feel bad for Ryder, but I could see him winning the title back. 

I loved the Wyatt's sort of face-turn. Too bad Harper is on the shelf. 

The best part of all, no Authority promos and a minimal amount of Vince

Some things will never change, I see. First night of a new era in WWE with their women's division, where it's all about skills and not just how big your tits are... *obligatory gratuitous body screencap of female talent*. Le sigh.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, zev said:

If Shane's going to give Number 1 contender matches to folks that didn't win last night, can he also book Smackdown so the US champ faces Tatanka?

He's gonna take back what's rightfully his, the United States.......championship!

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, zev said:

If Shane's going to give Number 1 contender matches to folks that didn't win last night, can he also book Smackdown so the US champ faces Tatanka?

Petrol beat me to the punch, but it's only natural for a Native American to go after the US title. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Ryder's Dad looks like he could have a run with the belt.

He's got to make it a couple rounds in the Global Cruiserweight series first.

• Like 1

Roman vs AJ? Why do I think that won't be the actual match at the PPV?

So The Rock's segment was a catalyst for The Wyatts to turn face. About time.

Didn't even notice Carmella wasn't there, honestly.

I thought the idea of Charlotte's promo was strong but the fans had to get their shit in. I feel genuinely uncomfortable when they start singing for Bayley.

CESARO IS BACK AND HE IS STILL THE BEST. I knew he wasn't winning when he got to do 100 uppercuts in a row, though. I like that he continued the trend of wrestlers wearing their gear underneath their clothes. ALWAYS BE READY.

Maryse is back! Miz and Maryse is a thing! FINALLY. I guess it takes WWE 5 years to get to stuff like a Zack Ryder push and Miz and Maryse power couple.

4 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Ryder's Dad looks like he could have a run with the belt.

I was so disappointed he sold that weak slap lol. Miz is a fantastic heel, and I'm glad they are going to give him a run with the IC title. Him and Maryse should make for a great act. I could see him being one of the two or three main heels on Smackdown if they do a brand split.

2 minutes ago, JCM said:

I was so disappointed he sold that weak slap lol.

Never oversell the slap for your first big night on RAW. Did he learn nothing from Tough Enough's Silent Rage?

Ok DVDVR Universe, you have one of two choices for Roman Reigns-AJ Styles:

A.) Bullet Club finally debuts, as heels, to help AJ but Reigns overcomes the odds and wins.

B.) Reigns cleanly beats AJ in a hard fought back and forth match. They shake hands and hug at the end and AJ gives Roman the "hey smarks, this guy is for real, y'all need to respect him" pointing and thumbs up gestures. 

Whats it gonna be?

• Like 1