DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2016 - APRIL

Dolfan in NYC

38 minutes ago, CSC said:

Stupid rain - the impulsive side of me wants to splurge for MLB.tv just so I don't have to wait until 1pm for a game I can actually watch.

If you're a T-Mobile customer, you get MLB.TV for free.

Indians/Red Sox postponed

This is again where I mention again that MLB really needs to just do domes and warm weather cities the first week of the season

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Indians/Red Sox postponed

This is again where I mention again that MLB really needs to just do domes and warm weather cities the first week of the season

And Toronto is in Tampa.

35 minutes ago, Serious Darius Bagfelt said:

I know.  When Travis comes back it is going to be a real log jam.  

At worst, Goins could be a super sub that could play 2b/ss/3b if needed. Not a bad problem to have.

And that bullpen..it's gonna be a fun season. Thank you Nats for Drew Storen :-)

Nationals getting some Jays luck today as Ben Revere left the field in pain.  The AA is gone anger is quieting down now finally as the new management team has added some needed depth.  Of course it will start up again at the end of the season when Bautista and EE go.  Its good having the bullpen depth now for days like today.  5 innings of Dickey is tolerable.  Especially early in the season when his knuckler ain't knuckling too much