DVDVR Message Board

Can we talk about Big Brother?

E.J.

I think Andy has this game won unless something drastic happens.  He's played the best social game in the sense that he's the most distrustful person in the house, yet everyone likes him and no one really suspects him of being untrustworthy.  He's the ultimate floater.  Spencer, on the other hand, is the ultimate pawn and won't get that much respect if he makes it to the final.

Unless GM wins the HOH, I think Andy is definite final 2. He's decent at comps, not as bad as Spencer, not as good as GM. But I think the jury house will vote him over GM and Spencer based off game-play alone, even if he did con the majority of the people in jury.

Both GM and Spencer would be stupid to take Andy to the finals cause he'd win over both. I think GM has a slight advantage over Spencer if it came down to them in the finals, but it would definitely be the one of the weakest final two ever.  Says a lot about this season.

My favorite part of the finale?

Amanda: Besides evicting me, what has been your biggest move of the game?

GinaMarie: Um.....uh....(nonsense) so.. probably my biggest move was evicting you.

Amanda: Besides evicting me.

GinaMarie: (polite smile) My biggest move would be evicting you.

Julie Chen : (after Howard's answer about the racist comments) Spencer, how do you respond to that?

Spencer : Well, that's unfortunate, it's too bad if comments people made reflect badly on the show and bring negative attention to it. (pause) Ummm, did I say something, Julie?

Julie : We don't have time to get into that!

Andy winning was the only logical choice for winner of this season ... so of course that moment had to be crapped up by following it with the America's Favorite Player vote. Thank you, voters, for giving $100K to Elissa for the difficult task of being Rachel Reilly's sister, her absolute only contribution to the season besides crying over how unfair everything was and changing her mind every 5 minutes.