DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Wagons 3-28-16

MGFanJay

4 hours ago, bink_winkleman said:

This Wrestlemania is gonna be such a shitshow. The highlight might be Flair facing off with Snoop Dogg.

That said, it will still be better than that flaming pile of shit Jason Goes to Hell. I marathon as many as F13s as I can every Friday the 13th, but that fucking garbage never gets any play. Damn the 90s sucked.

Freddy's claw dragging Jason's mask down to hell, setting up Freddy vs. Jason alone makes JGTH worthwhile. 

4 hours ago, bink_winkleman said:

This Wrestlemania is gonna be such a shitshow. The highlight might be Flair facing off with Snoop Dogg.

That said, it will still be better than that flaming pile of shit Jason Goes to Hell. I marathon as many as F13s as I can every Friday the 13th, but that fucking garbage never gets any play. Damn the 90s sucked.

double post

From "Kruegercast" on Pocast One:

"Christ. I'm a fucking professional. You think I don't know to make Jason look really really strong?  No. I was planning on just turning into a giant worm and eating him in like the first five minutes. Fuck sakes. I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING.  Yeah. I'll make Jas look strong. I'll fuckin make him real strong. If you don't fuck up his push by sending him to space or something."

• Like 5

The "only a Voorhies woman" nonsense would be like if Paul Bearer never existed but Shane came out to Mania this year with a magic urn and took away Taker's powers.

And we didn't get FvJ for ten more years, so it was hardly any more meaningful than Freddy's claw in Evil Dead 2. Plus those years of speculation just made us disappointed that no Pinhead, Ash or even Kane Hodder made the final cut.

7 minutes ago, piranesi said:

From "Kruegercast" on Pocast One:

"Christ. I'm a fucking professional. You think I don't know to make Jason look really really strong?  No. I was planning on just turning into a giant worm and eating him in like the first five minutes. Fuck sakes. I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING.  Yeah. I'll make Jas look strong. I'll fuckin make him real strong. If you don't fuck up his push by sending him to space or something."

Now Jason X - THAT is an underrated film.

• Like 1

Jason's cornfield scene in FvJ is probably the most enjoyable part of either series.

I guess for Mania, Vince is Freddy trying to control the lone monster Taker/Jason to do his bidding. Shane is a van full of Elm Street kids, fighting off the monster but just maybe using the monster to his advantage to take out the actual bad guy.

And like Jason, Taker is neither scared of water nor his fucking sibling, so that's all really stupid and shouldn't be brought into it at all.

You fuckers talking how Freddy versus Jason got booked and how Ash, Pinhead, and Kane Hodder got Montrealed makes me glad i come here. Just sayin'.

That said, fuck every Hellraiser after two. Any new cenobites were MSP grade shit.

• Like 3

Hey Hellraiser: Bloodline isn't o bad until you get to the giant Lament Configuration... IN SPACE~!

I might be the only asshole who likes Hellraiser: Inferno for its attempt to lure the viewer in with the mediocre Noir crime movie only to pull a "Curt Hennig joins the NWO" and have the cenobites at the very end. I mean these aren't great movies or anything but I can watch and enjoy them (sometimes for all the right reasons, most of the time for all the wrong)  Also, Inferno finally gave closure to the first movie

James

55 minutes ago, bink_winkleman said:

Indeed that is correct, and me making that mistake only strengthens the case for Depp being the Pete Gas.

Who would Kevin Bacon be since he was in Friday the 13th, Rodney or Joey Abs?

23 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Jason Goes to Hell at least dabbled in backstory.  We don't even know who Roman Reigns is. Is he S.W.A.T. when he's not wrestling?  Six years later the most I know about Dolph Ziggler is that his name is Dolph Ziggler.

Roman is part of a Samoan Swat Team, that may or may not shrink their victims heads.

Dolph likes to show off and listens to bad 80s hair metal.