DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 3/22/16

*Taped for Xplosion: Bram def. DJ Z
*Taped for Xplosion: Rockstar Spud def. Robbie E
*Taped for Xplosion: Jessie Godderz def. Crazzy Steve
*Taped for Xplosion: Eli Drake def. DJ Z
*Taped for Xplosion: Jade def. Marti Bell

TNA Impact Wrestling - Airing March 22, 2016 from Orlando, FL

*Drew Galloway cut his first promo as TNA World Champion. Drew talked about there being too much talking and wanting more action. Matt Hardy interrupted to argue with Drew followed by Jeff Hardy coming out and wanting a shot at the title since he got taken out of the match by interference last week. Eric Young & Bram attacked Jeff while Matt, Tyrus, & Spud attacked Drew in the ring. Ethan Carter III ran out with a chair for the save. EC3 then took the mic and put Drew over for winning the title but says he's lost the title twice without being pinned so he wants a shot. Drew was ready to accept but Mike Bennett came out and pointed out that he pinned Drew last week so he wanted a shot. Drew declared he would gladly take on all challengers. Dixie Carter came out and announced a gauntlet battle royal would determine who gets the shot.

*Eddie Edwards def. Crazzy Steve in a street fight with a rollup.

*Beer Money def. The BroMans (Robbie E & Jessie Godderz) in a Championship Invitational to any former tag team champions, to retain the TNA Tag Team Titles. After the match, both teams shook hands.

*Jade def. Rebel & Marti Bell to become #1 contender to the knockouts championship. Maria was supposed to challenge Gail Kim but she brought out the Dollhouse and offered the shot to whichever one of them won.

*Jeff Hardy won a gauntlet match that also included Lashley, Eric Young, Bram, Rockstar Spud, Tyrus, Mike Bennett, Ethan Carter III, & Matt Hardy to earn a shot at the World Championship

TNA is Talking here. I did chuckle at Shera and Grado talking about being owed money, while Grado invited 'Scott and Phil from Chicago!" to his party. Maria was certainly given a lot of airitme. Fall of the Dollhouse was long overdue with the losses of Kong and Taryn. The gauntlet for the gold's...title shot was awful. The "Twist of Fat" chant amused me though.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2016/03/tna-impact-wrestling-3-22-16.html

Screens -

33cfe7473262192.jpg

7deb21473265103.jpg 

MIRACULOUS

b4721e473266649.jpg

57a1ff473266663.jpg

ef8a28473266668.jpg

2850a1473269041.jpg

4ab24e473269049.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/dlho40xs2tay3dacangosmwhnojrelds\

I liked the Dollhouse and will miss them if this is their end, especially the entrance... love the theme music. Laughed at Josh acknowledging the way he says dallhouse and pointing out Maria saying it similarly. Beer Money/BroMans was a pretty good 5 minute match. Enjoying the main event scene with everyone gunning for Drew, lots of solid potential challengers lined up.

On March 25, 2016 at 9:53 AM, The Nature Boy said:

I understand that Drew was underutilized by WWE but I can't imagine a casual fan flipping through the channels, finding TNA, seeing a member of 3MB as World Champion and thinking "this is a major promotion." 

Well, it's not like putting the title on Matt Hardy in 2016 was gong to do a lot for their credibility....

Flr that matter, I'd imagine at least some casual fans - I'm pretending TNA occasionally attracts those - tuned in during EC3's reign and wondered why they put the belt on a NXT lifer.  Though granted, he is gassed to the gills now so maybe casual fans don't recognize him.

1 hour ago, Vader does my taxes! said:

Well, it's not like putting the title on Matt Hardy in 2016 was gong to do a lot for their credibility....

Flr that matter, I'd imagine at least some casual fans - I'm pretending TNA occasionally attracts those - tuned in during EC3's reign and wondered why they put the belt on a NXT lifer.  Though granted, he is gassed to the gills now so maybe casual fans don't recognize him.

Wasn't NXT only online during the season that Derrick Bateman was on? I don't think that many casual fans would recognize him.