DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania XXXII

Dolfan in NYC

So with Stardust, Sin Cara, and Ryder now in the IC match, who is left for the Battle Royal? Looking at the WWE.com Superstars page, we have:

Big Show

Kane

Heath Slater

Curtis Axel

Bo Dallas

Adam Rose

Mark Henry

Bray Wyatt

Braun Strowman

Erik Rowan

Luke Harper

Tyler Breeze

Konnor

Viktor

Darren Young

Damien Sandow

Fandango

Jack Swagger

Diego

Fernando

That's 20, if you include Los Matadores, who haven't been seen in months, so I don't know if they'll be included or not. And I'm assuming R-Truth and Goldust get added to the Dudleys/Usos tag match. I'd think they could maybe include 1 or 2 NXT guys like they did with Itami last year. Corbin or Crews perhaps? I don't think they'd put Finn or Joe in a throw away Battle Royal. But betwen those 20 in the battle royal and all the other matches already booked, that is the entire current uninjured roster on the card in one form or another. Has that ever happened?

"KANE WINS! KANE WINS! KANE WINS!"

It really should be Mark since he's about a hop skip and a jump away from retirement, though.

...but they might just give the rub to Blown Stranglemania for obvious reasons.

I see the entire Wyatt Family winning the thing by throwing out Big Show, Kane, and Mark Henry at the end. Bray then cuts his typical promo about taking over and destroying the roster and all that. Then Black Sabbath says "Run".

I see the entire Wyatt Family winning the thing by throwing out Big Show, Kane, and Mark Henry at the end. Bray then cuts his typical promo about taking over and destroying the roster and all that. Then Black Sabbath says "Run".

Bray was already injured; and it looks like Harper is out as well now, so it may just be Rowan and Bloody Salmon representing The Family.

Taker vs. Shane has to set the new record for run-ins and distractions, right?

The Wyatts raise the Cell after the opening bell by taking the control room hostage.

JBL, HBK, and Flair all attack Taker because they want him in their "retired after Mania loss" club.

Some combination of Rollins, Cena, and Batista pop in because a Taker loss stick it to Vince and/or HHH and Steph.

DDP comes in because of Sara, or WCW loyalty, whatever.

Jake Roberts comes in because of not getting the Higher Power gig, or DDP Yoga, whatever.

And then Orton in a CM Punk shirt finishes up with an RKO, outta nowhere of course, because Legend Killer.

Shane wins with a single right hook, and calls himself One Punch Man for trolling fun.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, sydneybrown said:

I love this board so much.  This place is basically the hardcore "Emma F'n RULES" fanclub and the first thing that happens once she gets a WrestleMania slot is that someone bitches about it.

That was a joke in response to RIPPA saying that the "Total Divas crew needs a 5th member."

7 hours ago, The Great ML said:

Clearly the answer is more Santina.

Santino doing double duty as Santina in the women's tag, and then being New Day's mystery partner (on the basis of him being a fellow Trombone enthusiast)

• Like 2

There have been silly rumblings about AJ Lee returning (mostly because she hung out with Big E the other week), but even if she was returning (which is unlikely, but hey I never really expected to see ADR back) I doubt it would be in some 3 minute nothing much. They'll probably just put in Rosa - as I say, the match isn't going to go long anyway, plus Lana is almost certainly going over so I can't see them doing a debut.

This may sound insane, since I have the network, but does anyone know the status of Wrestlemania and PPV?  WWE keeps saying network only, but I find that hard to believe.  A club I belong to always orders it but I'm not seeing it as an option yet on Comcast.  There's no wifi there to use the network either.  Comcast.com says its available in some markets, any ideas?