DVDVR Message Board

Sept Wrestling Jibber Jabber Thread

RIPPA

I guess as partners would be better. Johnny Nitro is like "See Mercury it is just Sabu. Nothing to be scared of." Sabu stabs Johnny in the eye with a spike and fireballs Mercury and Khalli puts Sabu back in his cage.

Tornado rules tag match.  Khali moves slowly and takes forever between moves.  Sabu takes even longer as he sets up props.

Oh shit yeah, Haku! I'd put Rock behind Fatu and Haku. And I think if Umaga had lived longer, rock would be behind him too.

So maybe we should first define what you mean by "best." The Rock is the clear cut most successful. As far as the actual craft is concerned, as in the bell-to-bell, that's kind of subjective.
It's totally subjective. When I say best I never ever want an objective answer. What a horribly dry and boring conversation that would be. If I asked who was the most successful wrestler ever(of any race or gender), we'd be bogged down in gate attendances and pay-per-view buyrates and inflation conversions and by the time we finally decide it's Hulk Hogan or Steve Austin or Rock no one cares because they always knew it was one of those three.
"Best" should be defined as whoever ought to win a Samoan Madness tournament run by you.
Yeah, jae complains about March Madness, yet he posts a random question like that six months away from it? Someone is jonesin' for a fix.

It's a strange phenomenon. This board seems to do well 11 months of the year when talking about this sort of thing. If I asked, "hey, who's having a great year this year?" we'd get plenty of nice discussion about who has been kicking ass.

But you put it in a bracket form in March and it gets down right hateful.

• Like 2

The guy filling it out sounds kind of like a douche. "the tongue is unremarkable" "The testicles are unremarkable." 

He's lucky Umaga didn't pop up and Samoan Spike him in the throat right then and there.

Not to mention the sketch in the autopsy report with the word "Foley" pointing right to his junk. Hmmm......

It's a strange phenomenon. This board seems to do well 11 months of the year when talking about this sort of thing. If I asked, "hey, who's having a great year this year?" we'd get plenty of nice discussion about who has been kicking ass.But you put it in a bracket form in March and it gets down right hateful.

There needs to be a tournament with a Thanksgiving break in the middle so that people (Americans, at least, as I throw a bone to acknowledging that Canadians come earlier USAians) can spend time with their families with an additional miasma of hate.