DVDVR Message Board

Sept Wrestling Jibber Jabber Thread

RIPPA

Speaking of Henry, apparently he pulled a Vince and injured his hamstring(s) doing a run-in at last night's house show:

The word among the WWE wrestlers is that Mark Henry suffered some sort of hamstring injury last night. The belief is that it isn't serious and he will work through it, but nothing is 100% yet.

I asked this last month but I think it got lost amongst the postmodernism:

Is there a Best of WCW Saturday Night set anyone knows of? Or best of WCWSN/Pro/Worldwide?

There is definitely no "official" set, but I know you can find torrents of complete episodes. 

An "unofficial" best of the B-shows" comp, of only the Saturday & syndicated shows would have potential for some good stuff. 

I don't know what the problem is, its far better to discuss cool shit like pro wres dreams than it is the embarrassing shit that always floods these threads.

Hey, you know that writer for that site 4 people read? Well, FUCK HIM!

Hey, I got a fifth reader last week. 

I think the Mark Henry injury thing is a work.  He's supposedly been legitimately injured for a few weeks which is why he hasn't been involved in shit.  This seems like a way to do an injury angle without needing him to get beaten down or do anything more physical.

Either way it probably makes sense for him not to be around right now.

There was no sexual tension it was just two best buds hanging out mocking dweebs.

I live near him and Cabana so if the loneliness becomes too much, you can lurk here near the trains for a glimpse of your future bestie.

I think the Mark Henry injury thing is a work.  He's supposedly been legitimately injured for a few weeks which is why he hasn't been involved in shit.  This seems like a way to do an injury angle without needing him to get beaten down or do anything more physical.

Either way it probably makes sense for him not to be around right now.

This would explain why they dropped the Show/Henry tag team SUPER quickly.