DVDVR Message Board

[SEPTEMBER] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

Territorial

Didn't see one, so I'll start. 

Really young Randy Savage

Posted Image

"Maniac" Mark Lewin, Gary Hart, and Kevin Sullivan looking way too normal.  It's actually kind of disconcerting to see these three out of character.  Hopefully, they're still planning something evil.

Posted Image

Road Warrior Animal.  I have a sudden urge to sing the lyrics to "YMCA",  but I'm not going to be the one to tell him he looks silly,

Posted Image

Young Gordon Solie.  Whoever told him he could pull off that color lied.

Posted Image

Ric Flair

Posted Image

"Mr. Perfect" looking way too happy.  Never quite understood the "wear same colored trunks over your singlet" deal until I saw this pic.

Posted Image

• Like 2

"Mr. Perfect" looking way too happy.  Never quite understood the "wear same colored trunks over your singlet" deal until I saw this pic.

Posted Image

I'm 100% sure he doesn't have trunks over his singlet & 1000% ashamed of myself for examining his mid & pubic area to make sure.

I'm 100% sure he doesn't have trunks over his singlet & 1000% ashamed of myself for examining his mid & pubic area to make sure.

No, he doesn't.  One of the reasons people like Bret Hart wore trunks over their tights/singlet was to... ahem.... conceal the bulge.  In that instance, Perfect should have considered it.

Posted Image

"want some cocaine?"

This looks like a promotional pic for the world's sleaziest buddy cop show. Like one's a convicted pederast, the other does PCP and Kills hookers, all while coked up police chief Gary Hart uses the cops to enact vengeance on his drug dealer rivals. 

Also the SES stuff reminds me. With Luke Gallows out of TNA WWE should bring him as Heyman's enforcer against CM Punk. With Heyman cutting promos about how CM Punk manipulated him and used him only to throw him away when he was of no more value. Have Gallows cut a promo about he used to believe in Punk, they were gonna change the world together, but now all Punk cares about title belts and petty revenge. Have gallows say I used to think you were my savior, now I think I have to save you. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted Image

"want some cocaine?"

This looks like a promotional pic for the world's sleaziest buddy cop show. Like one's a convicted pederast, the other does PCP and Kills hookers, all while coked up police chief Gary Hart uses the cops to enact vengeance on his drug dealer rivals. 

I'd watch the fuck out of that show! It would make NBC a contender again!

James

• Like 2