DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] R2D: KIMBER LEE vs. DAVE MASTIFF

RIPPA

MM16: 2nd RDD - KIMBER LEE vs. DAVE MASTIFF  

73 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

For all the griping people had about voting Kimber Lee over Sheamus, just know that one of them was going to lose in this round by a wide margin anyway.  I'm amused at the notion that people would rather pick her, but Dave is going to win this easily.

I go out of my way to watch Preston City Wrestling streams or videos when Dave Mastiff is on them. I love this dude and wish HHH would sign him to be a NXT lifer. 

For all the griping people had about voting Kimber Lee over Sheamus, just know that one of them was going to lose in this round by a wide margin anyway.

Yeah, I was going to post that it should be Sheamus losing to Dave Mastiff, dammit.

Mastiff should win here, but the one thing that bothers me about his style is his wrestling like he's two feet taller than he actually is. He's always sold as this HUGE BRUISER, but Adam Cole clearly has a couple inches on him. I get he is solid and beefy, but I'm 6'2, and I just can't quite get over someone that much shorter than me being a GIANT KILLER big man.

But Mastiff is more fun to watch than Kimber Lee and gets my vote.