DVDVR Message Board

EACSTTROA

Zac_Fu

That Tommy stuff is the kind of humor that I usually don't like (the kind of humor that only Vince finds funny), though somehow this works perfectly on this show. Tommy as the young girl almost had me in tears. Dzring the Okinawa scene while they went through the "oh, you speak Japanese" stuff, internally I was going for "please let him be called Kendo Nagasaki, please" and then they went their. So obvious yet (or maybe therefore) still great.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2019 at 9:50 AM, Robert s said:

The highlight of the latest episode was Edge not knowing which Uso Naomi is married to. Stephen Amell's bit about how he began his Hollywood career as a fluffer was also great.

I just watched that now.  I laughed so hard.  You knew the second he said "Uso" that he had no idea which one was which.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Every time they do the Mr. Fuji Racism Salt I lose it. I don't know why, but it kills me.

Because it was the 1970's and we didn't know any better?

This show has been hitting the nerd sweet spot with some of the references they been dropping.  I also loved the Moonie casting of Vickie, Guido and Santino as the Fratelli's.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, that Game of Thrones stuff probably seemed funny on paper but the only funny thing was "Al Snow". The podcast thing was okay but not more. It would have been better if they had somehow made an "All American Boys" joke.

Sorry I posted this on the network section because I didn’t see this one:

This weeks episode of the Edge and Christian show has the best PSA for fans that ruin shows. They should show this on the titantron before every show to the live audience

• Like 2

1 minute ago, olythegreat89 said:

Sorry I posted this on the network section because I didn’t see this one:

This weeks episode of the Edge and Christian show has the best PSA for fans that ruin shows. They should show this on the titantron before every show to the live audience

It was definitely the highlight.

I liked the latest episode, the true wrestler story of the Khali/Show fight over the corner chop with Jinder and Baron as Khali and Show, the Chumpstain challenge.

Also, Paul Smackage teased in the coming attactions

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

I liked the latest episode, the true wrestler story of the Khali/Show fight over the corner chop with Jinder and Baron as Khali and Show, the Chumpstain challenge.

Also, Paul Smackage teased in the coming attactions

Oh, brother, brother, I cant wait to see the man from grapevine Texas. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1