DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2016 - WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Corporate bankruptcy works much differently than personal bankruptcy, so I'm sincerely doubtful that Hogan will see much of the money he's been awarded.  

Also, Jeff Hardy has decided to donate his brain to science after he dies. 

Kevin Nash, Mick Foley, and RVD are also doing it from what I understand.

"Doctor, we can't tell where the brain damage due to weed ends and the brain damage due to folding chairs begins."

I'm actually very curious to know if RVD and Hardy's substance abuse will impact the results of this testing. Will such things matter?

RVD seems to think that smoking weed has helped him avoid concussions and helped him heal faster from them. I have no reason not to believe it, but we'll see. To me, Nash will be the interesting one. He says in the ESPN article that he's had scans that show "abnormalities" but no shrinkage (thankfully). That being said, he's also mentioned in a shoot once doing a bag of 33 Somas in one night, and eventually quitting them because of an incident where he has seizures all night from taking them. Hardy's got the best of both world with both past drug issues and crazy bumps. Foley's will probably bum me out hard.

Why would RVD's brain be damaged from weed?

Cause D.A.R.E. told me it would be!

Oh, right.

BTW, when does Randy Orton announce that he's donating his brain?

It really is amazing how Hogan got the perfect judge and jury for this case

Besides the judges clear hate of Gawker going into the trial - you know have jurors being all WE ARE THE GREATEST JURORS EVER!!! WE SENT HELP ALL PRIVACY CASES FOR EVER!!!!!

So with Johnny Mundo dissing Reigns and Rikishi pointing out Roman has already done more than Johnny has career to career, people are saying "Boo Roman Mundo is real wrestler" on Rikishi's Facebook.

Now. Morrison is so clearly a spot guy who can be carried by the right dude and only even puts full effort half the time. But looking back, I can't even peg what matches got him labelled as a smark superworker. Some of the Punk ones, Sheamus, and what? Where did the myth of Johnny Mundo: Superworker come from? Because as it is I can think of more great Roman matches from last year than from Mundo's whole career.

So with Johnny Mundo dissing Reigns and Rikishi pointing out Roman has already done more than Johnny has career to career, people are saying "Boo Roman Mundo is real wrestler" on Rikishi's Facebook.

Now. Morrison is so clearly a spot guy who can be carried by the right dude and only even puts full effort half the time. But looking back, I can't even peg what matches got him labelled as a smark superworker. Some of the Punk ones, Sheamus, and what? Where did the myth of Johnny Mundo: Superworker come from? Because as it is I can think of more great Roman matches from last year than from Mundo's whole career.

I would say that to a lot of people doing flips and shit = super worker.