DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2016 - WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Close to the Pet Scorpion.

She actually tagged what looks to be a Japanese Food Blogger.

Honestly, I'd go crazy for a heel food blogger gimmick. Just go from town to town and write horrible Yelp reviews for beloved mom and pop pizzerias on their way down the aisle while reading them out loud. "The... sauce.. was... horrendous."  Don't know what that says about me or my life.

• Like 1

If you think $115 million is a lot, wait a few years until Hogan has some time to apply his HulkArithmetic to it. I can see the shoot interview now, "brother, the most important moment of my personal life was when the US Supreme Court awarded me $978 million for beating Gawker. We broke all the records with that one, dude and Justice Scalia died hours later."

FTFY

By the time Hulk tells the tale, it will be bigger than the OJ trial and the Lindbergh baby kidnapping trial combined.

If you think $115 million is a lot, wait a few years until Hogan has some time to apply his HulkArithmetic to it. I can see the shoot interview now, "brother, the most important moment of my personal life was when the US Supreme Court awarded me $978 million for beating Gawker. We broke all the records with that one, dude and Justice Scalia died hours later."

FTFY

By the time Hulk tells the tale, it will be bigger than the OJ trial and the Lindbergh baby kidnapping trial combined.

Remember Brother that time I put the internet on trial and won. They payed me 1 kizillion dollars when I won Brother.

When Hogan tells this story in five years, Andre the Giant will be the head of Gawker and Bubba the Love Sponge will be the Lindbergh baby all grown up.  And he won the verdict in a battle royal vs. all 12 jury members.  And maybe Kermit the Frog.  'Cause... why not.

• Like 1

Close to the Pet Scorpion.

She actually tagged what looks to be a Japanese Food Blogger.

Honestly, I'd go crazy for a heel food blogger gimmick. Just go from town to town and write horrible Yelp reviews for beloved mom and pop pizzerias on their way down the aisle while reading them out loud. "The... sauce.. was... horrendous."  Don't know what that says about me or my life.

and he'll spit Pho into the eyes of opponents to win matches

• Like 2

Well Bubba was right. The tape was gonna make a lot of money. Just not for him. Seriously though good for Hulk. Gawker is a piece of shit website and their editor sunk any defense they had when he went up on the stand was acting like the dick that he is. I mean he had the balls to say in open court that if he got a sex tape of President Obama and Michelle, it wouldn't be that important to run.

On the serious side this gonna get appealed. He won't actually get that $115 million. But he'll still own the website when this is over....DUDE.

Basically. You can't read this story and its details and NOT think Hogan was in the right here.

That Gawker's lawyers and the editor couldn't even argue their side without people in the courtroom openly sniggering says a lot. 

Oh, and I so want Hogan owning Gawker now. He can turn it all into a Hogan video archive and online bandana store. We can also get article after article about how Thunder in Paradise is up there with Firefly and My So-Called Life as one of the most under-rated TV programmes ever made.

Gawker and it's commenters (outside of deadspin) are the most oversensitive, butthurt, lame ass, PC police people going. I hope Hogan takes it over and forces the Jezebel staff to write articles about the best places in the world to get your own face airbrushed on boots.

• Like 1

I am not kidding when I say that, as a kid, I got a genuine kick out of Thunder in Paradise.

Granted I was a stupid '90s kid, but still.

That boat was fucking cool.  

WWE Network should revive or reboot it. 

• Like 2

You talking to me, Fowler? 

Hmm, would you feel better if I said that Thunder In Paradise reminds me of Nitro, and those multi man cruiserweight matches, and that if you put Firefly and Nitro Cruisers together, you somehow get Aerostar in LU?

Dean Ambrose on a show riding around on his high-tech, super-powered boat and fighting crime and evil bad guys with occasional cameos by Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins would be the greatest TV show since The Wire.

You all know this. Don't deny it.

• Like 4