DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2016 - WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I know this sounds crazy, but why do they need to recycle the same 5-10 finishers over and over again.  I never want to see another overdrive, reverse STO, spear, etc.  There are plenty of wrestling moves they can choose from, stop using the same ol' shit.

Maybe they were saving the running knee in case Bryan came back?

I'm pretty sure Nakamura is going to keep that, from what I've heard they think he can get over as is, and want to bring him up fast.

Is the play of the day the overdrive? Because he also needs a downward spiral if that's the case

I don't know what either are, are they finishes guys used in 2007-2010ish? Because I missed a ton of shit. My gut is telling me they're the old Reno "Roll The Dice" though

Just let him have the diving high knee as a set-up to a frog splash. For big matches, it can set up the Phoenix Splash (which I don't think he's hit successfully in WWE yet? maybe I'm wrong)

Since Hayabusa died he could do the Phoenix Splash in tribute instead of keeping it as the special finisher he never hits.

This is really stupid but for some reason the idea of Seth doing a spinneroonie and the opponent just falls over for the pinfall entered my mind. Please don't tell anyone in CHIKARA...