DVDVR Message Board

This week's Smackdown spoilers.

The Natural

WWE Smackdown TV tapingLas Vegas, NevadaResults courtesy of Ring-rap.comThe Miz hosted MizTV with guests Big Show and Dolph Ziggler. Triple H came out and booked all three men in matches.1. World Hvt. Champion Randy Orton defeated The Miz. The Shield attacked Miz afterward. Daniel Bryan made the save.2. Rob Van Dam beat Damien Sandow.3. The Shield defeated Dolph Ziggler in a handicap match.4. Luke Harper and Erick Rowan defeated Brodus Clay and Sweet T.5. Daniel Bryan beat Ryback by DQ when Randy Orton interfered. The Shield and Orton beat up Bryan after the match while Triple H kept Big Show in check.

Credit: prowrestling.net

Looks a good show.

What's the plan with Sandow? Have him win Money in the Bank and then make the audience entirely apathetic towards him? Give the man some heat for crying out loud. If you're going to shave Cody's 'stache, let HIM do it.

Bryan/Ryback was really good during the gauntlet. Looking forward to another go 'round.

• Like 1

Bryan/Ryback was really good during the gauntlet. Looking forward to another go 'round.

Agreed. I thought the match they had on Smackdown waas Ryback's best but that was topped with the gauntlet match you mentioned.

What's the plan with Sandow? Have him win Money in the Bank and then make the audience entirely apathetic towards him? Give the man some heat for crying out loud. If you're going to shave Cody's 'stache, let HIM do it.

Yeah, I can't believe they aren't giving him a massive winning streak like all of the other MITB winners.

The Wyatt's are kinda stuck right now. The Shield need the tag belts right now since it gets over the strength of The Corporate Legacy. They're also heels. And new.

It would be AWESOME once they're established if The Wyatt Family came to Bryan's aid. Bray's done a lot of "Jesus liberating the oppressed" stuff in his sermonizing. That can fit into the puzzle, especially if they bring Kane back. Of course, Bryan will have to make a deal with the devil in order to defeat another devil.

It's also sorta inevitable that they're going to turn face. They get really huge pops whenever they appear. A lot of that might just be Pavlovian responses to darkness. But the promo stuff is just too friggin' awesome.Let's also wait and see how they do The Big Show angle. I'd love it if he led the rally so much. Of course, it'd be even better if it was Mark Henry.

All we need now is for the crowds to start throwing trash into the ring as Randy Orton spraypaints "HHH" on Bryan's back.

From PWInsider.com

Orton gets spray paint and sprays NO over Bryan's front.

They're just missing the 'W'.

Also, nobody complaining now better ever suggest bringing back the Horsemen again.

I reviewed the show with pics and gifs here:
http://prowresblog.blogspot.com/2013/08/wwe-friday-night-smackdown-8302013.html

Overall thoughts: I hated this show. This whole episode revolved around watching The Big Show make faces then look like the world's biggest wuss at the end of the night. The matches were mostly all squashes and were all too fast to be anything good. This was a lazy show and it wasn't very good.

Some shots from the show:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image