DVDVR Message Board

Raw 1-11-16

MGFanJay

I've never seen a Tessa Blanchard match, but she's a gorgeous girl. With that and her family legacy, she'll get there eventually. If she can go in the ring, bonus.

She had a tryout at the Performance Center last year. No idea why she wasn't signed. She's absolutely gorgeous so even if she can't go in the ring, she can't be worse than Eva Marie. 

I wonder if Tully still has enemies. He did not last long as an agent ten years ago because some guys still hated him.

That's just stupid if that's the case. From what I've seen of her she can really go. Yeah she does plenty of the usual indy flippy stuff that everyone does. Saw a video on instagram of her countering a powerbomb into a Canadian destroyer that just looked like it killed the guy on the other end. I think she's only 21 so she's got years to develop too.

Pro wrestling's an odd business if old codgers hold onto grudges and screw over kids weren't even alive when stuff happened. I'm pretty sure Tessa was born way after Tully got born again.

EDIT: Born in July of 95 so she's 20.

I mean I doubt that is the case. If she is only 20, then they probably just want her to get more experience. 

I think the frustrating thing with WWE is you can't trust them anymore. It use to be they might not push the smaller guys to main events but they would not waste your time by pushing OVW guys for a year and shoving them down the card. 

It feels stupid to waste your time supporting anyone but Brock because they do not give a shit. That is a big reason its harder for guys like Reigns to get going with people. Next year he could be feuding with Sandow on the internet shows.

What was the point of the Wyatts being out there at the end? They didn't get involved in Owens vs. Roman, and they didn't get involved in the Brock scramble. Were they still even out there for that part? I didn't see them in any camera shots, but I don't know where they could have gone.

This is a very good question no WWE writer could ever give an answer to because they didn't put any thought into it other then "They are Heels!"

Sure, Bray hates Roman, but he apparently doesn't hate him enough to do.... anything at all to him? Even fucking Breeze at least jumped into the ring.

What was the point of the Wyatts being out there at the end? They didn't get involved in Owens vs. Roman, and they didn't get involved in the Brock scramble. Were they still even out there for that part? I didn't see them in any camera shots, but I don't know where they could have gone.

This is a very good question no WWE writer could ever give an answer to because they didn't put any thought into it other then "They are Heels!"

Sure, Bray hates Roman, but he apparently doesn't hate him enough to do.... anything at all to him? Even fucking Breeze at least jumped into the ring.

I kind of took it as being the Wyatts are bad guys and want to make things miserable for Reigns and whomever else they decide to run roughshod over, but they also don't answer to anyone but themselves.  They'll go after Regins when and if they feel like it, but given that there were plenty of other people out there taking care of him, they thought it was beneath them to do the Authority's bidding.

• Like 1

First - AGAIN some of you really need to use the ignore feature

Second - this will show you that you probably should consider if you really want to post something BEFORE hitting the post button as deleting/editing after the fact probably won't be quick enough

Third - some of you really need to start your own personal "people I will not respond to list". It really really helps.

• Like 4

This is the 2nd time in like 6 weeks that for like 5 seconds you thought they had finally decided to book the Wyatts as agents of chaos and you were all like FINALLY!!! and then it was over and you could all go back to "nevermind..."

• Like 3

Only skimmed through it on YouTube but in the few clips i did watch Stephanie made Heyman and Reigns look like chumps. Its so annoying that she gets no comeuppance.

EDIT: And both Vince and Steph both no sold The Wyatts showing up, at least acknowledge them as the "faces of fear~!"they are supposed to be.

• Like 1

The McMahons are above everything, because they are greater than the universe they ignore. Another reason why no one gives a damn about anyone on the rosterm. Except Brock; you ignore the threat of Lesnar at your peril.

Seriously "back of the bus" refers to where the cool kids sit because they are as far away from the authority as they can be.  So sick of some you fucking people trying so hard to find racism in EVERYTHING.

Jericho wearing a blazer and scarf with no shirt was clearly racist.

The McMahons are above everything, because they are greater than the universe they ignore. Another reason why no one gives a damn about anyone on the rosterm. Except Brock; you ignore the threat of Lesnar at your peril.

It's just another example of the criticism the Wyatt Family stuff has gotten all along; a gimmick like Bray Wyatt's can't work in WWE because all WWE heels are ultimately subservient to the McMahons...

It just seemed wrong to have Becky dragged away and have Charlotte be fine.  Sure it showed she would stand up for herself but it also showed that doesn't amount to much.  She should have stood over Charlotte's unconscious form and taunted her father or vice versa.

Yeah, I can see what they were going for, further solidifying Charlotte's heel turn by having her refuse to then compete. But I would have liked her left laid out too. But I def enjoyed Becky's promo after. Really fiery. And I love that the crowd is behind Becky. For a while, I was afraid that she would get lost in the Diva Shuffle. 

BTW, has anyone regressed more than Ambrose? Ever since the Shield broke up, he's steadily become worse in the ring. Everything he does looks so lazy and sloppy now. Someone else pointed out how slow he's rebound clothesline was too. It's not just that, but everything he does is slow. 

They need to sign Tessa Blanchard, and bring up Tamina and somebody like Billie Kay from NXT and slap the Anderson surname on her and make an official Four Horsewomen stable. Then Becky, Sasha, and Bayley can feud with them about Charlotte using the name.