DVDVR Message Board

Your 2016 INTERNET MATCH OF THE YEAR thread!

DEAN

22 hours ago, RIPPA said:

FRED MOTHERFUCKING YEHI!!!

He's a guy that everyone keeps going crazy over and I still need to watch. I think I've maybe seen one match of his... if that.

Sorry, I'm not going back to see if this has already been posted because it's 3 AM and I'm lazy, but this is just about the funniest thing ever. Poor little HASEGAWA gets pasted by two elderly gentlemen (one of whom has been elderly since he was born) and W*ING Kanemura tries to not have a coronary entering the ring. God, he must have been mainlining pork grease and heroin speedballs since we last saw him. When you're less mobile than two guys twice your age, you need to reconsider your lifestyle choices.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Sorry, I'm not going back to see if this has already been posted because it's 3 AM and I'm lazy, but this is just about the funniest thing ever. Poor little HASEGAWA gets pasted by two elderly gentlemen (one of whom has been elderly since he was born) and W*ING Kanemura tries to not have a coronary entering the ring. God, he must have been mainlining pork grease and heroin speedballs since we last saw him. When you're less mobile than two guys twice your age, you need to reconsider your lifestyle choices.

I think it was posted but it's well worth seeing again. Mean old Kurisu is just brutal here.

21 hours ago, RandomAct said:

Andrew Everett vs Trevor Lee from 6/18. Smokes their PWG match in every conceivable way, and is worked in a way that you'll never expect.  Absolute must-see.

This was great.  Those strong irish whips into the corner were brutal, and then the hold sequence at the end.  Goddamn.

The fact that guys like Trevor Lee and Andrew Everett and Will Ospreay are 22-23 makes me very happy about the future of wrestling.

• Like 1

I was maybe expecting too much, but this is a fun little thing regardless, and Rush rules.

This was on the same show, posting because the year is 2016, and Youth Suicide and Decnis are in the same match, and it's interpromotional indie warfare, which is always nice.

• Like 1